Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being racist is a high iq trait

E

error01

Recruit
★★
What is iq tested on? recognizing patterns. People like the person who posted this thread are either genuine morons or have very little world knowledge:

Every single area or city that becomes mostly inhabited by black people becomes poverty stricken and basically goes to shit. "People" in africa have an average iq of 75 while people in America have an average iq of 100. Idiots would say to that "errr errr but it's because they're in poverty and don't have access to education or proper nutrition" Sounds pretty reasonable right? Well aboriginal (black) "people" in Australia have an average iq of 62 while the average iq of all people in Australia is 100.

Aboriginals have always lived in Australia and on top of having the same access to nutrition and education, have even MORE benefits solely due to being Aboriginal (extra benefits payments, don't have to score as high in universities, etc.). This clearly disproves the main point retarded people make against racism.

So you should be racist everyone and that guy who made that linked thread is a moron.

Fortunately, graph reading.

Having Niggers in your country is more devastating than a direct hit of an atomic bomb

shitting and treating different and weaker people like crap is good

You conveniently left out Black Wall Street
you mean the place that was thriving when segregation was around. You mean the area where niggers started some shit with whites, fucked up their own area and started blaming muh whitey.

:feelskek: :feelskek:

you mean the place that was thriving when segregation was around. You mean the area where niggers started some shit with whites, fucked up their own area and started blaming muh whitey.

when i saw his comment i looked it up on leftist google and believed the info that the blacks have actually been successful for once damn i am dumb..:(

when i saw his comment i looked it up on leftist google and believed the info that the blacks have actually been successful for once damn i am dumb..:(

It's polygenic.

What is iq tested on? recognizing patterns. People like the person who posted this thread are either genuine morons or have very little world knowledge:

Every single area or city that becomes mostly inhabited by black people becomes poverty stricken and basically goes to shit. "People" in africa have an average iq of 75 while people in America have an average iq of 100. Idiots would say to that "errr errr but it's because they're in poverty and don't have access to education or proper nutrition" Sounds pretty reasonable right? Well aboriginal (black) "people" in Australia have an average iq of 62 while the average iq of all people in Australia is 100.

Aboriginals have always lived in Australia and on top of having the same access to nutrition and education, have even MORE benefits solely due to being Aboriginal (extra benefits payments, don't have to score as high in universities, etc.). This clearly disproves the main point retarded people make against racism.

So you should be racist everyone and that guy who made that linked thread is a moron.
all non whites are fucking stupid and barbaric, ik someone retarded will pull up a pic of a rare smart muzzie, nigger or spic and say "hey well akually wat bbout this guy?!?!" those cases are extremely rare and those niggers are most likely raised by whites in a white country its how it civilizes them, latin america, africa, asia, middle east are all fucking non white and third world, all white continents are advanced which should be enough to also prove the white race is superior.

I wish I was an antiracist bluepilled normie.

wrong. women are usually racist, therefore it is a low iq and feminine trait.:feelsstudy:

racism is big dick energy

Race realism is so depressing.

Th 267799342

Th 2037642895

Th 4236611386

Th 4049308282
Th 2134735606
Th 2343024754

Th 128754682

Attachments

• Tikal-Guatemala1-Temple-11-2659106102.jpg
    Tikal-Guatemala1-Temple-11-2659106102.jpg
    816.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
education JFL malnutrition as a kid does lower IQ to be fair but niggers in the usa are what 3 IQ points above that. Niggers are still basically retarded under any circumstances.

That's right, only coping retards say otherwise

I don't consider myself racist, because I don't blindly hate a person because of their race ---- thats bluepilled, CNN-fed, woke normie thinking. They assume "racists" hate blacks just because 'tHeY hAtE tHeIr dArK sKiN'. But I am a pattern recognizing realist

• I avoid black neighborhoods and keep my guard up when passing by a group of blacks (pattern recognition based off life experience)
  • If I ever get into that situation, I'll avoid getting surgery from a doctor trained in a third world shithole (likely to have third world standards and people from that part of the world often BRIBE THEIR WAY TO THEIR DEGREES)
  • I never believe anything Latinos say to me, because they're lying backstabbing pieces of shit (for the record, I'm Latino)
  • I'll never marry a Slavic foid because among foids they are the champions of gold-digging, hypergamy and monkey-branching
Yes, there are exceptions. There are blacks that are non-violent. There are hispanics who are honest & truthful. There are 3rd worlders with strict standards of work. There are Slavic women that are loyal and not money hungry. But life is too fucking short for me to try to figure out if a person is the exception rather than the rule.

How I feel everytime I type out a post

FjnF8 MXwAYdKVP

The white boys started it. They were begging for the opportunity to bomb an entire thriving black city over a petty argument between two people.

The white boys started it. They were begging for the opportunity to bomb an entire thriving black city over a petty argument between two people.
Voice opinions on @Intellau_Celistic

The exact opposite is true. Racism is correlated with stupidity and lack of education.

See here.

The exact opposite is true. Racism is correlated with stupidity and lack of education.

See here.
“lack of education” means lack of brainwashing by leftist college lecturers and other students.

You cannot argue with the fact that in the US the black population make up 13% of the total, yet they commit 60% OF VIOLENT CRIMES IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. You are an absolute moron if you think this is solely due to “culture” or “environment”.

The answer is clear. Black people are a different species and think in a different way to white people. But you have been brainwashed into believing otherwise because it’s “doesn’t encourage progress”

You are the worst type of person, the type who thinks you’re smart and educated yet cannot see the blatant truth. Please look up the definition of “The dunning kruger effect”.

See here.
Also to that “study” you linked, whenever someone starts publishing studies on the obvious differences between black people and other ethnicities, they are harassed into stopping by people at their college or are threatened to be kicked out for “promoting unproductive ways of thinking”

You are the worst type of person, the type who thinks you’re smart and educated yet cannot see the blatant truth. Please look up the definition of “The dunning kruger effect”.
Most universities are populated by these so called intellectuals, who are there only to promote and uphold the dominant ideology and narratives. The infectious ideologies that are supported and propped by the higher educational institutions in the West are now creeping their way into the mathematics and hard sciences.

Also to that “study” you linked, whenever someone starts publishing studies on the obvious differences between black people and other ethnicities, they are harassed into stopping by people at their college or are threatened to be kicked out for “promoting unproductive ways of thinking”
This alone tells you that universities have long ceased being places of free and original thinking. Now, it's conform or get castigated by the academy.

Most universities are populated by these so called intellectuals, who are there only to promote and uphold the dominant ideology and narratives. The infectious ideologies that are supported and propped by the higher educational institutions in the West are now creeping their way into the mathematics and hard sciences.

This alone tells you that universities have long ceased being places of free and original thinking. Now, it's conform or get castigated by the academy.
Yeah. And then these morons like the one above will cite “studies” that “confirm” their beliefs. It’s hilarious.

If for example black people were as smart as white people, there would be a million studies with HARD EVIDENCE confirming so, because it is a way of thinking that “progresses society” in the views of universities. The fact that they dance around the topic or just don’t do studies on it at all tells everything I need to know.

“lack of education” means lack of brainwashing by leftist college lecturers and other students.

You cannot argue with the fact that in the US the black population make up 13% of the total, yet they commit 60% OF VIOLENT CRIMES IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. You are an absolute moron if you think this is solely due to “culture” or “environment”.

The answer is clear. Black people are a different species and think in a different way to white people. But you have been brainwashed into believing otherwise because it’s “doesn’t encourage progress”

I think you're just a mentally ill loser who needs someone to blame/hate so they can feel better about themselves. Be an incel or be racist. Pick a struggle you blockhead.

I think you're just a mentally ill loser who needs someone to blame/hate so they can feel better about themselves. Be an incel or be racist. Pick a struggle you blockhead.
You didn't even TRY to refute my point because deep down you know it's true. I'm not sure if you're a dumb black yourself or a brainwashed college student. Either way you are braindead