Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being physically strong feels incredibly good

G

Guest37263

I gym 5 days a week and ive become extremely strong. I can do pullups and dips effortlessly, and I break into laughter at how easy they are in my gym sessions.

Gym feels amazing guys. Physical strength should be something you should all aim for, it brings a happiness to your soul unlike any other. Gym is one of the only times in daily life I experience incredible happiness and fulfillment, if only for the briefest of moments when I lift something effortlessly.

It keeps me from killing myself, one hundred percent. I would prescribe it as an anti depressant measure to anyone and everyone without fail. It fends off suicide incredibly well.

Gym = good cope, I love my bike rides

Same, but I can’t strengthmog at this moment because my wrist hurts..

Agreed completely

If i try to exercise its is 100% enduring pain and then i ache for 3 days afterwards.

These "lifting weights gives me a boner" people confound me.

Bragging thread!! I can´t workout anymore because of a back injury and problems with my throat and I have always been skinny with shitty genes, I am very small boned 14cm wrists so hearing about how strong and tall people are is just pure bragging.

Lol @ gymcels :feelskek:
397D3FF4 0F8B 4BDA 8CDC 4B35CD7E8A63

It feels like a waste of time for me. Hobbymaxxing is the real deal for me.

#metoo

Is it a waste of time to dig laboriously through the daily rigour of life to find a few fleeting moments of glorious whole body happiness?

True, soul deep happiness, even for a few moments, is worth everything in life.

Life is already depressing enough as it is. I'd rather work incredibly hard day after day to feel a little bit of full body happiness during the day, at the gym, than sink myself into hobbies I dont enjoy or just browse internet endlessly not finding deep happiness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it a waste of time to dig laboriously through the daily rigour of life to find a few fleeting moments of glorious whole body happiness?

True, soul deep happiness, even for a few moments, is worth everything in life.
I don't really feel happy bec. of gymmaxxing.
It feels so tiring and i feel very anxious around unknown people.

Uhm ... no. Gym is just another cope. A pretty boring cope, I might add.

Thanks God i have strengh since i know myself,my biggest problem is my face though

If i try to exercise its is 100% enduring pain and then i ache for 3 days afterwards.

These "lifting weights gives me a boner" people confound me.
that's your muscles breaking down so they can heal stronger. that's why you don't do it every day and stick with it

I wish i had the willpower and confidence to go to the gym.
But only walking by and looking through the window gives me anxiety.

Stay in shape, stay in school.

no copes have ever overstayed their welcome for me, demons eventually find me at the right time and no copes can stop it

it does feel nice to see your pushup count rise from a pathetic 2-3 higher and higher til you're up to 30, too bad it doesn't last.

nothing can replace just-be-first and being a normal socialized track through life. even wrapped up with all your copes you're just fucking bleeding out all over the place and it's an embarassment.