Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Playing with alcohol is a good cope but destroying my mind.

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★

View: https://vocaroo.com/1icQgk9H0iwr

Alone in the dimly lit corner of a rundown bar, I sit, drowning my sorrows in a sea of alcohol. Each glass a futile attempt to numb the ache in my heart, to fill the void left by the absence of a woman's touch. The laughter and chatter around me only serve to amplify my solitude, a constant reminder of what I crave but cannot attain.

My eyes, once filled with hope and longing, now mirror the emptiness of my soul. They reflect the shattered dreams and broken promises that haunt my every thought. Each passing moment feels like an eternity, as I yearn for the warmth of someone beside me, for the gentle caress of loving arms.

But they remain elusive, these fleeting moments of happiness that others seem to effortlessly grasp. I am but a lost soul adrift in a sea of faces, longing for a connection that never comes. And so I drown myself in alcohol, hoping to numb the pain, if only for a brief moment.

But even in my drunken stupor, I cannot escape the overwhelming loneliness that consumes me. It lingers like a shadow, a constant companion in this desolate existence. And so I sit, a solitary figure in a crowded room, longing for the touch of a woman's hand, for the love that seems forever out of reach. Each sip of alcohol burns like a reminder of my own inadequacy, each swallow a bitter pill of self-loathing and regret.

Memories of past loves dance tauntingly at the edges of my mind, mocking me with their fleeting sweetness before fading into the abyss of despair. I wonder what I did wrong, what flaw in my being repels the affection I so desperately crave. Was it something I said? Something I did? Or am I simply destined to wander this world alone, forever searching for a love that will never be mine? It is just how I look, how I was born without will or capacity to choose, I know, but my mind cannot stop trying to understand what it already knows, or better: a solution that does not exist.

The weight of my loneliness presses down on me like a leaden blanket, suffocating any glimmer of hope that dares to flicker within me. I am a ship lost at sea, tossed about by the merciless waves of despair, with no lighthouse to guide me home. And so I cling to my glass like a lifeline, hoping that somehow, someway, it will lead me out of this darkness and into the arms of the one who will finally make me whole.

Foids destroyed my life.

The mind is made to be broken.

Its not a good cope if you do it all the time, then you just ultimately make yourself feel worse

"Every cope has its end."
-You know who.

Its not a good cope if you do it all the time, then you just ultimately make yourself feel worse
The lonelier I feel the more the bottle empties. :fuk:

Try gym as a cope also. You feel nice just start with the machines on low weights.

Then after 3-4 weeks you can alcohol cope again. Then leave it. You smoke a hashish 1-2 times a week.

Copes shouldnt be abused bro cel. You have to do different copes not only 1 kind of cope. Sometimes do video games, sometimes study cope, go gym etc etc etc etc

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

Try gym as a cope also. You feel nice just start with the machines on low weights.

Then after 3-4 weeks you can alcohol cope again. Then leave it. You smoke a hashish 1-2 times a week.

Copes shouldnt be abused bro cel. You have to do different copes not only 1 kind of cope. Sometimes do video games, sometimes study cope, go gym etc etc etc etc
Yeah, I cope with many things, with cars (favourite cope), videogames, .is, but hash, cigs and alcohol are what keep me sane from going crazy and send the world and my life to definetely fuck off. And at the same time, I am seeing how these copes are killing me and making me very sick (I have shortness of breath, headaches, cannot sleep more than 6 hours a day...) and it is a cycle that is getting worse and worse because I feel I am developing a physical illness and I do not have enough money to pay all the tests at the same time so it is a long process.

Painful life.

Yeah, I cope with many things, with cars (favourite cope), videogames, .is, but hash, cigs and alcohol are what keep me sane from going crazy and send the world and my life to definetely fuck off. And at the same time, I am seeing how these copes are killing me and making me very sick (I have shortness of breath, headaches, cannot sleep more than 6 hours a day...) and it is a cycle that is getting worse and worse because I feel I am developing a physical illness and I do not have enough money to pay all the tests at the same time so it is a long process.

Painful life.
Well i was also a heavy alcohol drinker and smoked weed every day. Now i only smoke tobacco but can also go days without it before i need a smoke.

I can tell you that it is possible to cut down. The beginning is hard and you think you can never make but it gets easy as the months go by.

Now i only smoke hashish once every 6 months or also drink alcohol only once every 4 months and smoke tobacco every 2-3 days.

Just saying you can do it, take it easy and dont stress you will achieve it just take one day at a time.

Well i was also a heavy alcohol drinker and smoked weed every day. Now i only smoke tobacco but can also go days without it before i need a smoke.

I can tell you that it is possible to cut down. The beginning is hard and you think you can never make but it gets easy as the months go by.

Now i only smoke hashish once every 6 months or also drink alcohol only once every 4 months and smoke tobacco every 2-3 days.

Just saying you can do it, take it easy and dont stress you will achieve it just take one day at a time.
Thanks brocel

Thanks brocel
No probs bro cel I know exactly what you are talking about. I also had fucked up health from drinking and smoking

Try a small detox of 4 days no alcohol or weed just to test what happens, just drink water and eat and smoke tobacco after Maghrib (its Rammadan anyway) . Try and see how your body feels. I promise you feel really good with just 4 days.