Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Being pale in the west means youre broke warehouse worker, being pale in asia means good

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Here in the west if you're pale you're either broke hobo working blue collar job or a basement dwelling neet, having tan means you have money to travel

Being pale in Asia is obsession, they willing to rub oy vet chemo to whiten their brown yellow skin

It used to be the opposite, if you were pale, it meant you had an office job and if you were tanned, you had a subhuman outdoor manual labour job.

It used to be the opposite, if you were pale, it meant you had an office job and if you were tanned, you had a subhuman outdoor manual labour job.
That was before the Hollywood era. I read somewhere that foids were so obsessed with being pale that they used makeup with metals like arsenic and lead that caused skin cancers.

Speaking of warehouse work, I was a warehouse worker once over a decade ago and it was fuckin brutal lol.

The amount of physical work was just insane and the pay was super shitty. The walking, the lifting, menial tasks, etc... (for 8+ hours) I thought to myself how it would be far better for me to just stay home, play games all day, and scour the internet to read and learn about different subjects. (and that was exactly what I did).

If anyone truly wonder why Americans tolerate illegals I would say thats one of the major reasons.

Some jobs are just fuckin brutal yet illegal third worlders will do them with shit pay. They work fast and they work hard. I was a lazy post college kid looking for immediate work before I could land something else.

You do NOT work at a warehouse because you want to. You work there because you have bills to pay.

Ask yourself who you would rather hire as a business owner: ie, young and entitled educated Americans who want better pay or illegals who work harder and faster and are content with shit pay.

There are 5'1 illegal mexican goblins and south americans all over CA doing those tough jobs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back