Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being overweight is also genetics.

• Thread starter the kurdish loner
  • Start date
T

the kurdish loner

Officer
★★★★★
There are many people who despite taking a very good care of themselves are still overweight or still above the normal BMI which obviously proves how weight is also genetic, while you can manage weight you can never have it as easy as the chad.

Yeah but unlike other aspects it can be overcome

No it is not. At this point it is some leftard bullshit

There are many people who despite taking a very good care of themselves are still overweight or still above the normal BMI which obviously proves how weight is also genetic, while you can manage weight you can never have it as easy as the chad.
that's true you cannot control bloated face unless you get a surgery. You can only lower your overall BMI. If you water fast for 5 days you'll see a lot of changes.

that's true you cannot control bloated face unless you get a surgery. You can only lower your overall BMI. If you water fast for 5 days you'll see a lot of changes.
Bro thats literally starvation

Massive cope (literally)

Maybe, still calorie in and out is what matters the most, i lost 8 kg in 2 month, life forced me.

You can't gain weight on caloric deficit. It is impossible from biologic and physic standpoint
Oh yeah so what i should do? Be calorie deficit for the rest of my life and lose literally hair and my organs due to nutritional dificency? No thanks

Maybe, still calorie in and out is what matters the most, i lost 8 kg in 2 month, life forced me.
I lost 12 in 3 months, and still can gain it back very easily, how did life force you?

Yes nigga, I got to starve with 1600-1800 calories for shit progress while others can eat way more.

Yes nigga, I got to starve with 1600-1800 calories for shit progress while others can eat way more.
Frfr. People act as if fat is not genetic at all.

Frfr. People act as if fat is not genetic at all.
It’s a retarded take.

I would have NEVER gotten to a fatass state if I had better genetics. I knew many people who ate like complete shit and stayed in a good weight.

That’s why you have chads who drink alcohol every week during parties & eat fast food after who are not obese. It’s all about the genetics.

It’s a retarded take.

I would have NEVER gotten to a fatass state if I had better genetics. I knew many people who ate like complete shit and stayed in a good weight.

That’s why you have chads who drink alcohol every week during parties & eat fast food after who are not obese. It’s all about the genetics.

Yup. Body weight is over 60% heritable, which is more than IQ, personality, or criminality.

The bars are the mean of what people worldwide think the heritability of those traits is, the dotted lines are the actual heritability percentages according to studies.

Stop eating Macdonald lmfao

I lost 12 in 3 months, and still can gain it back very easily, how did life force you?
lost my dad. now we have less food in house. i had to get used to eat less.

Yeah, it's low iq thinking when people assume it doesn't matter how much your body stores fat just eat right bro! Meanwhile the desire to eat right is also genes lmao

Yeah, it's low iq thinking when people assume it doesn't matter how much your body stores fat just eat right bro! Meanwhile the desire to eat right is also genes lmao
hahahahha so true, even appetite varies just like saint hamudi said, from the moment you are born, everything is already decided

No, just put down the fork fatass

Just take ozempic fat cunt

no its not its high caloric food and not enough activity to compensate, sure some people might have some metabolic dysfunction like low t3/t4 levels or a fucked insulin response but theres remedies for this(taking oral t3/t4/pinning insulin or metformin/berberine). no one who takes good care of themselves is severely overweight, you have to adjust according to your acitivity and age + individual bmr since some calcs(most) are somewhat inaccurate, theyrer decent but some burn more some burn less so you have to track everything to see if the weight trends down.

not everyone can be very lean and ripped but everyone can be not obese so stop coping nigger I am 100% genetic determinist but this is just false thinking. If i put you on island with no food for months i would see if it was your genes making you fat.

not everyone can be very lean and ripped but everyone can be not obese so stop coping nigger I am 100% genetic determinist but this is just false thinking. If i put you on island with no food for months i would see if it was your genes making you fat.
So ur saging i can be overweight but not within normal bmi

literally just eat less

Partly but anyone can be slim

Look at nicocado
he actually proves my point, he was genetically thin but he just started eating a lot himself and put down all the weight in only 6 months because his genetics are simply not programmed to have a lot of fatcell, and he has zero lose skin which is honestly so self explanatory

he actually proves my point, he was genetically thin but he just started eating a lot himself and put down all the weight in only 6 months because his genetics are simply not programmed to have a lot of fatcell, and he has zero lose skin which is honestly so self explanatory
There are no fat men in concentration camps. Anyone can be slim.

There are no fat men in concentration camps. Anyone can be slim.
youre sad and uneducated, there are no fat man during the starvations, but whenever the starvation ends. the bad genetics make some fat way easier

Oh yeah so what i should do? Be calorie deficit for the rest of my life and lose literally hair and my organs due to nutritional dificency? No thanks
You're coping extremely hard bro, how such a coper could be on these forums is beyond me. It's like making a post saying "the desire to exercise is genetic" and using it as an excuse not to exercise. Some are more prone to laziness indeed, just as some are prone to drug addiction. Imagine a smoker not quitting and saying he can't because he doesn't have the genes for it.

Download MyFitnessPal, find your maintenance calories with a calculator online, and eat about 400 calories below that every day until you are at a healthy weight. Take a multivitamin if you're so concerned with nutrients. Once you are at a healthy weight, find your maintenance calories once more and keep eating at your maintenance in order to maintain the lost weight. Millions of people do this, it's what every single doctor reccommends. I've lost 40 lbs and it's really not that hard, just take 10 minutes out of your day to log your food and actually exercise. Obesity is caused by laziness, do you think that any of our hunter gatherer ancestors had the privilege of being obese?

Your genetics do not overpower the laws of thermodynamics. Calories are a unit of energy, your body has a certain amount of energy that it needs daily in order to maintain your current weight. If you eat too many calories, your body will increase your weight to compensate for the increased amount of energy consumed. If you eat too little calories, your body will decrease your weight to compensate for the decreased amount of energy consumed. Matter cannot be created nor destroyed, your body isn't capable of just spawning fat tissue, the energy needs to come from somewhere.

Your logic is no better than those who deny the BP

Last edited:
It’s a retarded take.

Keep coping bro the average maintenance calories from person to person has very low variance. Unless this chad in question literally towers over you, your maintenance calories is likely similar to his. The gene that triggers obesity is related to hunger, not maintenance calories. If you are obese, it's likely because you have a stronger desire to eat more food than those around you. If chads around you are seemingly consuming more food than you but yet not gaining weight, the only explanation is physical activity. There's not a mystery magical force that allows you to consume infinite calories without gaining fat. That would directly contradict the laws of thermodynamics.

If chad eats over his maintenance calories daily for a consistent period of time, he will gain a considerable amount of fat tissue. The energy needs to go somewhere, if you consume an excess amount of calories, your body will increase it's weight to compensate for the increase in calories, unless of course you exercise enough to burn the excess calories off. There is no contradicting this, this is fact. It's not obesity that's heritable, it's laziness and a lack of impulse control. I guarantee you the same people who are obese are more likely to be addicted to substances.

Also weight distribution is based on hormones and shit so even if you lower your BMI and exercise u still have pudgy face and fatty arms.