Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being on the football team in high school is a cheat code

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
It is so easy to get sex as a football player especially if you are black. Some of my friends in football are MTN or LTN and still have alot of sex just because they are football players. I wish I didn't quit in middle school maybe I would be swimming in foids if I didnt.

Yes, though they'll answer for their higher SMV with higher rates of brain trauma and progressive brain disease!:feelshaha:

Though really any LTN/MTN has to already be boosted by height/muscle mass to even be considered for coaching within sports like football; look at the "early bloomer" phenomenon within childhood sports. :feelsjuice:

Yes, though they'll answer for their higher SMV with higher rates of brain trauma and progressive brain disease!:feelshaha:

Though really any LTN/MTN has to already be boosted by height/muscle mass to even be considered for coaching within sports like football; look at the "early bloomer" phenomenon within childhood sports. :feelsjuice:
But a lot of these people put on muscle because of workouts they've done because of football.

It is so easy to get sex as a football player especially if you are black. Some of my friends in football are MTN or LTN and still have alot of sex just because they are football players. I wish I didn't quit in middle school maybe I would be swimming in foids if I didnt.
people who are on the football team are already genetically/athletically gifted. Usually tall and athletic not 5'2 and 300 pounds but like 6ft+ and lean. Being a top level athlete is genetically predetermined by your wrist size, height, bone structure, shoulder width, fist size and muscle insertions.

But a lot of these people put on muscle because of workouts they've done because of football.
Yes, but before that they were already tall and bloomed early as a child, allowing them to run over prepubescent kids in elementary school and be chosen for football teams plus coached early; that was my point. :feelsjuice:

Yes, but before that they were already tall and bloomed early as a child, allowing them to run over prepubescent kids in elementary school and be chosen for football teams plus coached early; that was my point. :feelsjuice:
Refer to my comment of my chadlite friend who went from 110 to 160 in a year and some months.

Than join the football team

What about basketball players, in my high school years the black guys who were on the basketball team got a lot of girls of all races.

people who are on the football team are already genetically/athletically gifted. Usually tall and athletic not 5'2 and 300 pounds but like 6ft+ and lean. Being a top level athlete is genetically predetermined by your wrist size, height, bone structure, shoulder width, fist size and muscle insertions.
Of course but most football teams where I live will you on the team automatically select a position and then select what level you play on. After all that you would still need to go for the practices and workouts. At 5'2 they would stick you in as maybe a slot receiver or running back and even if you start at 300 pounds you wouldn't stay there for long provided you participate actively in the workouts and practices.

What about basketball players, in my high school years the black guys who were on the basketball team got a lot of girls of all races.
I think being in sports in general In high school is a cheat code especially in america.

Than join the football team
I would but I injured myself playing in middle school and my parents forced me to quit because they don't want me to get injured and would rather I focus on my studies and get into a good college that way instead of football.

Of course but most football teams where I live will you on the team automatically select a position and then select what level you play on. After all that you would still need to go for the practices and workouts. At 5'2 they would stick you in as maybe a slot receiver or running back and even if you start at 300 pounds you wouldn't stay there for long provided you participate actively in the workouts and practices.
cope, you would just get free brain damage and pity fucked

can I get laid if I mog the entire football team physique wise

You need the right genetics for the sport you're playing, if you're trying to go far in that sport or get foids from it. No foid is going to want to fuck the beta incel benchwarmer who is being mogged by everyone in the team. For football, you need to be tall with a good frame that can pack on muscle. If you trying to play a sport for fun or as a hobby, then it doesn't matter.

this is cope they probably look good. I have a bodybuilder physique and mog the entirety of football team + school and Im dateless KHHV

cope, you would just get free brain damage and pity fucked
Honestly brain damage is a cope because at the high school level there are fewer and fewer incidents of concussions let alone any serious brain injuries that can lead to long term complications. While it is a possibility you are more likely to tear an acl or meniscus in high school football than get a concussion.

You need the right genetics for the sport you're playing, if you're trying to go far in that sport or get foids from it. No foid is going to want to fuck the beta incel benchwarmer who is being mogged by everyone in the team. For football, you need to be tall with a good frame that can pack on muscle. If you trying to play a sport for fun or as a hobby, then it doesn't matter.
You don't need to go far into high school football to get foids being a benchwarmer you can still get foids.

why? football is the least skill requiring and special sport
Football Does require a lot of skills but you also need to be a good athlete to play 9 times out of 10 a foid will pick someone who plays football over someone who just lifts weights. Especially if they can brag to their friends that they man is a football player and she can go to his games and whatnot.

Football Does require a lot of skills but you also need to be a good athlete to play 9 times out of 10 a foid will pick someone who plays football over someone who just lifts weights. Especially if they can brag to their friends that they man is a football player and she can go to his games and whatnot.
fuck football

Physique is a cope
football is cope too having ugly face and play football means nthing, op probably have high standards and mistaken HTN as LTN and MTN

football is cope too having ugly face and play football means nthing, op probably have high standards and mistaken HTN as LTN and MTN
Being a football player helps your oneitis has probably fucked a few.

stfu I mog all football players football doesnt mean shit its the most no skill sports there is

stfu I mog all football players football doesnt mean shit its the most no skill sports there is
You obviously haven't played football or any organized sports it seems if you don't think football require skills.

You obviously haven't played football or any organized sports it seems if you don't think football require skills.
just be biggest fasted theory

Played 3 out of the 4 years of high school.
Didn’t help a damn thing.

Sports are for brutes. Someone ramming his head into an opponent for fame has no concern for his intelligence or personality.

A Mulatto, perhaps.

Played 3 out of the 4 years of high school.
Didn’t help a damn thing.
how good were you? I'm speaking more to being a varsity football athlete although it still helps by just playing.

how good were you? I'm speaking more to being a varsity football athlete although it still helps by just playing.
Played dt in jv and vc.
Did some ground game stuff in practice running the ball never got to do it in a game.
Was better at baseball should of stuck with that but I didn’t love the game.