Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being nt and ugly at the same time is impossible

U

Unfortunatevent

Greycel
[UWSL]I have a couple of friends with whom I play League of Legends and while I talk with them on voice chat I'm NT. I can talk with them about anything, laugh a lot, just have a good time. But when it comes to irl meetings with them, feeling that my friends see that I look like utter subhuman makes me so intimidated, that I just sit like a deaf person and aspie stare at them. And it was fine when I was 14-15, because every weekend we just had fun online, but now they are out every weekend and I am sitting alone playing LoL, or reading some books. And it's all because I couldn't roll the dice well at the start of my life:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]But when it comes to irl meetings with them, feeling that my friends see that I look like utter subhuman makes me so intimidated, [/UWSL]
thats why i always wear a mask around people, always

Its not impossible, I see ton of ugly NT guys. Most of them are a laughing stock, acting stupid to make people laugh but we all know nobody respects them. I'd rather just be an outcast.

Its not impossible, I see ton of ugly NT guys. Most of them are a laughing stock, acting stupid to make people laugh but we all know nobody respects them. I'd rather just be an outcast.
This

being NT is cope