Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being non NT is more brutal than being ugly

uranium235

uranium235

Banned
-
Let us assume that i get a 5+/10 gf who is interested in me just because of my personality and shit

so now what
i have to thold her hand and roam around with her in college i have brutal social anxiety because of my past experiences how these mean assholes treated me for my whole life i know people call us introvert shy and shit if you pick a random introvert guy what is the probability of he being ugly?
Introversion is just a reflection of how people treated you nothing more or you have never been out of your room and don't know how everything works
So back to my point only being ugly is not my problem I'm also poor and if i assume that the girl that i find cute also interested in me i think i don't fucking stand how the normalfags react to us i can't purchase her favourite clothes i can't go with her anywhere because I'm too scared of how those faggots will react and what's the chance of her living me for a rich handsome guy that's just pure torcher
I have long ago accepted that i will never have a gf until i became rich 3 year's of college and then i will be earning
But what after college is the only time you have high chance of being with a girl and after that your entire life will be meant for wageslaving I'm done with all this.

Last edited:
Yes I agree. I am a white 9/10 6'9 chad but I am a truecel because I'm non-NT.

She can't, because she's lying.

2023 05 25 10 02 01 Dragon Ball Super Chapter 3 Page 5  Mozilla Firefox

OP proved his point by not using a single punctuation mark until the period at the very end of that unreadable mess :panties:

I explained how people become non NT because of their looks i don't understand what you have to say
You are conflating having terrible self-esteem and introversion due to constant denigration with a mental disorder/affliction that usually stems from genetics. There is overlap in behaviours, but best to draw a distinction. Autism is a lifelong affliction. It is possible to rise from the pits that being ugly puts people in, though it takes a specific set of circumstances. That is my view, anyway.

Being NT is a pretty big hinderance but barring complete mental retardation a normie should be able to ascend

Let us assume that i get a 5+/10 gf who is interested in me
I stopped reading there, ugly guys cant even get a look from a girls, much less a gf, everything else is a sexhavers problems for which i dont care.

Introversion is just a reflection of how people treated you nothing more or you have never been out of your room and don't know how everything works
I agree with you. I'm an extrovert, but due how people treat me I can't be in my true nature

I agree with you. I'm an extrovert, but due how people treat me I can't be in my true nature
I thought i was an introvert but nothing like that exist it's just how you interact with other people on the basis of how they treat you

I'm pissing my pants rn while (not) reading your shit post

Money only matters for beta buxing

Let us assume that i get a 5+/10 gf who is interested in me just because of my personality and shit

so now what
i have to thold her hand and roam around with her in college i have brutal social anxiety because of my past experiences how these mean assholes treated me for my whole life i know people call us introvert shy and shit if you pick a random introvert guy what is the probability of he being ugly?
So back to my point only being ugly is not my problem I'm also poor and if i assume that the girl that i find cute also interested in me i think i don't fucking stand how the normalfags react to us i can't purchase her favourite clothes i can't go with her anywhere because I'm too scared of how those faggots will react and what's the chance of her living me for a rich handsome guy that's just pure torcher
I have long ago accepted that i will never have a gf until i became rich 3 year's of college and then i will be earning
But what after college is the only time you have high chance of being with a girl and after that your entire life will be meant for wageslaving I'm done with all this.
It's not I rather be 10/10 tall chad than being NT, foids will just take care of me while I enjoy life.

Both are brootal

Being NT is a pretty big hinderance but barring complete mental retardation a normie should be able to ascend
not necessarily. i am not a truecel in any way, but solely because i am non-NT i have had difficulties making friends, forget even talking about women. ill sometimes sperg out or say something cringe and it becomes awkward.ER had the same problem-he was good looking JBW,but autistic and mentally ill. women can sense it telepathically from your body language, and its confirmed when you say a single word. they want nothing to do with non-NT unless its the case of dark triad and similar neurodivergence

but i generally disagree that non-NT is more brutal than being unattractive. it merely delays the time before women give you a look of disgust and walk away

"I'm so unique and mentally tormented that even if my face is ok you ugly subhumans can't understand how bad I suffer. Now sorry but my discord kittens need me posting selfies so I can hear I'm good looking unlike you"

not necessarily. i am not a truecel in any way, but solely because i am non-NT i have had difficulties making friends, forget even talking about women. ill sometimes sperg out or say something cringe and it becomes awkward.ER had the same problem-he was good looking JBW,but autistic and mentally ill. women can sense it telepathically from your body language, and its confirmed when you say a single word. they want nothing to do with non-NT unless its the case of dark triad and similar neurodivergence
10 posts in 2 months. Go back on Instagram.

Nigga say that it's a troll

Even giga autistic foids look for NT Chads.

Being non-NT is an automatic failure, unless one has Chad's looks, or buys access to sex (sugar baby, greencard, or JBW in SEA)

Even giga autistic foids look for NT Chads.

Being non-NT is an automatic failure, unless one has Chad's looks, or buys access to sex (sugar baby, greencard, or JBW in SEA)
Years ago there was a foid on a discord server I was on that was severely introverted, she had literally no friends, and she was really shy and meek when talking on VC. Anyways, there was a Chad on the server that was profoundly extroverted, like 99th percentile, would never stfu, always talking, cracking jokes, talking shit to everyone. He met up with the foid for the first time and had anal sex with her, then got her phone number, address, doxed her and posted it all on the server, including the fact he butt fucked her. Dumb cunt left the server in shame and all her friends (orbiters) blocked her. She now lives with a cuck she met online that paid for a trip to Israel to get with her.

Years ago there was a foid on a discord server I was on that was severely introverted, she had literally no friends, and she was really shy and meek when talking on VC. Anyways, there was a Chad on the server that was profoundly extroverted, like 99th percentile, would never stfu, always talking, cracking jokes, talking shit to ev eryone. He met up with the foid for the first time and had anal sex with her, then got her phone number, address, doxed her and posted it all on the server, including the fact he butt fucked her. Dumb cunt left the server in shame and all her friends (orbiters) blocked her. She now lives with a cuck she met online that paid for a trip to Israel to get with her.
That bitch was literally on discord for attention whoring

i can't purchase her favourite clothes i can't go with her anywhere because I'm too scared of how those faggots will react
So you're just a pussy worrying about shit that probably wouldn't even happen? If you're out with your girl it's doubtful that anybody would mess with you for no reason and if they do you stand up to them and maybe beat them up if necessary. Stop being a little bitch.

So you're just a pussy worrying about shit that probably wouldn't even happen? If you're out with your girl it's doubtful that anybody would mess with you for no reason and if they do you stand up to them and maybe beat them up if necessary. Stop being a little bitch.
I'm delusional

if chad was an autist it would be seen as quirky

Looks are the most important thing.

Looks >>>>> life itself
nigga im talking about the broad view here, im not just talking about your attractiveness and your smv ,its also apply to them who don't care about their looks, and money maxx and statusmaxx and have gfs by affording surgery if you're non NT you can't moneymaxx and socialcirclemaxx and ugly+non NT is death sentence
i agree while foids choose looks over non NT

so now what
What mean NT?