Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill being non NT is as bad as being a manlet

tormented mind

tormented mind

Recruit
★★
Nobody fucking likes you
You will never be happy
You will always be suicidal
You wont have any friends
People tend to avoid you
Literally impossible to hold frame

Foids will hate you once they see just how pathetic you are
lack of self respect making you always miserable

see the similaritt between non NT cels and manlets

Its over even if you're tall and over average if non NT:blackpill::blackpill:

literally worse. no one will respect your sentience if your the slightest bit non-NT.

literally worse. no one will respect your sentience if your the slightest bit non-NT.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: i swear nobody takes me seriously because of my past episodes and whenever i am serious about something they just assume its my schizo talk again

wouldnt say worse than manlets tho because nobody takes them seriously or listen to them either:feelshehe:

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: i swear nobody takes me seriously because of my past episodes and whenever i am serious about something they just assume its my schizo talk again

wouldnt say worse than manlets tho because nobody takes them seriously or listen to them either:feelshehe:
NTs are scum. they love to put down and ostracize anyone who dosen't have their retarded neurological state. foids are monsters, not even preteneding to see manlets as human. normies and foids are impossible this is why we suffer.

I’m both non NT and a turbo manlet

Non NT= normies treat you like you are autistic.You will always feel like you don't belong in the social sphere.It is a death sentence for inkwells like us

Being non neurotypical will take a big bite out of your SMV. Just like being ugly can cause you to be looked at as "creepy", so can being non NT.

Sr. Yogacel was a 6'2 white guy who was at least normie tier in the face. Being non neurotypical doomed him. If he was NT, he would easily have found a relatively attractive white foid or rice foid.

Since Women are more likely to be average, women are more likely to be NT, while men have a higher chance of being non NT and even when women are non NT, it doesn't hurt their SMV nearly as much.

Non NT= normies treat you like you are autistic.You will always feel like you don't belong in the social sphere.It is a death sentence for inkwells like us

Facts. If there is even 1 little hint something is wrong - you are ostracized

This. Normies never ignore anyone who is not NT. They never leave them alone.

I am autistic manlet with uglier face than you can even Google-image-search for.