Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being non NT is a big reason for your inceldom

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
This is especially true if you're a white normie (this can also be true for black normies in the west), yet you're incel. I believe that being NT is a strong second behind looks and height.

I don't know if you ever watched the sitcom King of Queens, but the lead character, Doug Heffernan is the quintessential white normie. He looks like the average 30 something white guy, but is highly neurotypical and social and thus was able to land a reasonably attractive wife. And if all else failed, we KNOW for certain that a NT white normie like Doug could always get an Asian woman.

Sure, a man like him would never be a slayer and he wouldn't be a woman's sexual fantasy, but he can get a girlfriend/ wife.

On the other hand, given his looks level, while he's not ugly, it would be very easy for him to be an incel if he was autistic or on the spectrum. I think that autism or autistic traits is highly overrepresented in the incel community than the general population.

I tried hobbies and whatever else and asked out tons of foids and was always rejected. I tried getting to know them and building a bond first but they were never interested. Im white btw. Females have tons of options so the chances of an average white guy getting a foid from having a good/NT personality is very small

i don't know why mentalceldom is treated so harshly by incels. if you can't socialize or talk to girls because of mental impairment that literally makes you involuntarily celibate. only NTs actually know how to talk, only NTs know how to respond to what a girl says no matter what she says, NDs can only say scripted lines and scripted responses, and they fail shit tests because foids drop unexpected shit on us.
I tried hobbies and whatever else and asked out tons of foids and was always rejected. I tried getting to know them and building a bond first but they were never interested. Im white btw. Females have tons of options so the chances of an average white guy getting a foid from having a good/NT personality is very small
are you NT? if you are, maybe you're short or ugly. if you're not, you probably were a total sperg when trying to ask them out. you can't just go up to them and say "hey wanna go out with me?" that just reeks of lack of social skills

This is especially true if you're a white normie (this can also be true for black normies in the west), yet you're incel. I believe that being NT is a strong second behind looks and height.

I don't know if you ever watched the sitcom King of Queens, but the lead character, Doug Heffernan is the quintessential white normie. He looks like the average 30 something white guy, but is highly neurotypical and social and thus was able to land a reasonably attractive wife. And if all else failed, we KNOW for certain that a NT white normie like Doug could always get an Asian woman.

Sure, a man like him would never be a slayer and he wouldn't be a woman's sexual fantasy, but he can get a girlfriend/ wife.

On the other hand, given his looks level, while he's not ugly, it would be very easy for him to be an incel if he was autistic or on the spectrum. I think that autism or autistic traits is highly overrepresented in the incel community than the general population.
i don't know why mentalceldom is treated so harshly by incels. if you can't socialize or talk to girls because of mental impairment that literally makes you involuntarily celibate. only NTs actually know how to talk, only NTs know how to respond to what a girl says no matter what she says, NDs can only say scripted lines and scripted responses, and they fail shit tests because foids drop unexpected shit on us.

are you NT? if you are, maybe you're short or ugly. if you're not, you probably were a total sperg when trying to ask them out. you can't just go up to them and say "hey wanna go out with me?" that just reeks of lack of social skills
NT isn’t really a problem for me. I have a decent sized friend group and I’m low inhib, the only reason for my inceldom is being short.

I usually asked them out after bonding with them for a while. Im not short but im not very good looking. It’s just that any female has soooo many options so even an average white guy with a decent personality isn’t enough for most foids these days

exactly. this forum is full of gatekeepers. the blackpill doesn't say looks are the sole predictor of dating success, it says GENETICS are sole predictor of dating success, plenty of other things unrelated to looks are also genetic aside from looks, like height, mental illness, autism/ADHD, etc. even the scientific blackpill shows lots of statistics on mentalcels and autistcels so saying mentalcels and autistcels don't exist is anti-blackpill.

no, not all truecels are short ugly indians.

NT isn’t really a problem for me. I have a decent sized friend group and I’m low inhib, the only reason for my inceldom is being short.
mogs me badly, if i at least had friends i probably wouldn't even care about my inceldom
exactly. this forum is full of gatekeepers. the blackpill doesn't say looks are the sole predictor of dating success, it says GENETICS are sole predictor of dating success, plenty of other things unrelated to looks are also genetic aside from looks, like height, mental illness, autism/ADHD, etc. even the scientific blackpill shows lots of statistics on mentalcels and autistcels so saying mentalcels and autistcels don't exist is anti-blackpill.
average 6 or maybe 5 men can still get a GF if they're NT. they won't be swooned over like an 8, but they can at least get 1 or 2 girls. sure if an autist was 6' and a 8 or 9 foids would look past his autism, but like you said, genetics. if someone was cursed with a genetically defective brain why would they get blessed with a good body? autistcels are never more than a 6 in looks, maybe 7 if they looksmaxx really hard and do a surgery or two

I know a guy from my school thats a typical tiktok prettyboy with curly hair, and he's like 6ft1/6ft2, but i almost always see him alone or with like 2 male friends. I thought that women would stare at him and approach him 24/7 but he seems like a very shy guy.

I mean according to what people tell me, they don't know I'm autistic until i tell them. I still am socialcirclemaxxing and working past being ND. I'm just trying to stop being a fatcel cutecel. Autism is genetic tho so i think autism just makes most people afflicted with it subhuman, not the actual lack of social skills. Autistic chad doesn't exist, remember

Being non NT means you are an incel in every aspect of life, not only dating.

If only it's was the only one, when you make child cry with your subhuman face you know for sure thats your "personality" can"t help you.:feelsaww:.

Being NT isn't just saying the right words. If you have to try to be NT, you probably aren't. That said, you could be uglier than you think.

Sorry to hear that.During my PUA days i had over 100 approaches but with no results.

do not. manletism alone does not imprison anyone in inceldom. There are manlets who date. There are more reasons for you to be incel. Just search.

Being NT isn't just saying the right words. If you have to try to be NT, you probably aren't. That said, you could be uglier than you think.
wrong. being NT is not just speaking the right words. it's also about recognizing other people's emotions and reacting quickly, looking the right way, having the right tone of voice, and being naturally uninhibited. only NT achieves this.

This right here.

My autistic ass can be interesting to normies for short while, because of learning all of the PUA stuff to the heart, but I can't keep it up for long without my brain melting. I just can't genuinely relate to normies at all, and I guess that turns them off. Obviously, my bad looks don't help in interactions with other people either.

do not. manletism alone does not imprison anyone in inceldom. There are manlets who date. There are more reasons for you to be incel. Just search.
There are manlets who date just like there are lottery winners, they got lucky. There are lots of people who don’t have any other problem to do with their inceldom other than height.

This! Many of us aren't even ugly. We are just autistic.

Being NT isn't just saying the right words.
wrong. being NT is not just speaking the right words. it's also about recognizing other people's emotions and reacting quickly, looking the right way, having the right tone of voice, and being naturally uninhibited. only NT achieves this.
That's the point I was making. Did you think I meant something else?

That's right, when i start talking to girls, they seem neutral about it but as the conversation goes on, they eventually make me understand that I annoy them. I must be boring and since I'm ugly, no reason to keep talking.

If you're on this forum, chances are you're not as much as you think you are.
maybe this is why I feel different from most people and can relate only with a few people that I know

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

NTpill is super brutal and just as genetic as the lookspill. the genetic make up of ur brain chemistry is literally OFF. you re a neurotic, awkward mess and u cant sociolize properly= ur fucking done unless ur giga chad.

The NTpill is real. Chad doesn't have to be NT to get girls but if you aren't chad it is vital

The NTpill is real. Chad doesn't have to be NT to get girls but if you aren't chad it is vital
A white normie will be incel if he isn't NT. St. Yogacel is a good example of this. I think he was 6'2 as well. But if you're not NT, you'll come off as "creepy" to foids.

A white normie will be incel if he isn't NT. St. Yogacel is a good example of this. I think he was 6'2 as well. But if you're not NT, you'll come off as "creepy" to foids.
nah 6'2 you can ascend easy. those kinds of guys are standardcel. i think that there is a specific range where NT matters, like in pic related, but most of the time it doesn't
Untitled

nah 6'2 you can ascend easy. those kinds of guys are standardcel. i think that there is a specific range where NT matters, like in pic related, but most of the time it doesn't
View attachment 600488
Well it didn't happen for St. Yogacel. Him being tall and white, you would think it would have gotten him something, but no. The only thing that makes sense if that he had some wires crossed in his brain that shouldn't have been.

My hypothesis on why being non NT hurts your SMV as a man is that humans are social creatures that evolved to live and survive in groups. Non NT individuals, especially men, were more likely to be low status and social outcasts and may have even been banished from the group, which would have meant certain death. Women who became attached to these type of men also were banished along with him and their offspring had low survival rates. Women who avoided those types of men and instead went for neurotypical men had more offspring and their offspring had higher survival rates.

humans are social creatures that evolved to live and survive in groups. Non NT individuals, especially men, were more likely to be low status and social outcasts and may have even been banished from the group, which would have meant certain death. Women who became attached to these type of men also were banished along with him and their offspring had low survival rates. Women who avoided those types of men and instead went for neurotypical men had more offspring and their offspring had higher survival rates.
disagree, but i see where you are coming from. rousseau says man in a state of nature was a solitary animal. we are only social and think of ourselves as social animals because we have been conditioned to be that way and human nature is malleable. i think nt is valuable only because you need to be competent enough to actually start a relationship (besides cold approaching like redpill idiots). it doesn't really have to do with what women are attracted to, which is looks.

disagree, but i see where you are coming from. rousseau says man in a state of nature was a solitary animal. we are only social and think of ourselves as social animals because we have been conditioned to be that way and human nature is malleable. i think nt is valuable only because you need to be competent enough to actually start a relationship (besides cold approaching like redpill idiots). it doesn't really have to do with what women are attracted to, which is looks.
There's no evidence that humans are meant to be solitary creatures. In fact, isolation is considered a form of torture.

I was reading a book about a man who did prison time from 17-21 years old back in the late 70s and early 80s. During that time, he was raped by older inmates. After the first rape, he could have been placed in protective custody. This would mean that he would have been locked in a cell for 23 hours a day by himself and only let out an hour a day. This would go on for the duration of his sentence. He chose to be with an inmate who was 13 years his senior who would protect him from other inmates (in exchange for sex) instead of spending years in isolation.

Basically, he preferred to be fucked up the ass rather than be isolated for an extended period of time. And he said that this was common for inmates in his position. Being isolated was considered worse.

All the studies on the subject show that humans are social creatures.

There's no evidence that humans are meant to be solitary creatures. In fact, isolation is considered a form of torture.

I was reading a book about a man who did prison time from 17-21 years old back in the late 70s and early 80s. During that time, he was raped by older inmates. After the first rape, he could have been placed in protective custody. This would mean that he would have been locked in a cell for 23 hours a day by himself and only let out an hour a day. This would go on for the duration of his sentence. He chose to be with an inmate who was 13 years his senior who would protect him from other inmates (in exchange for sex) instead of spending years in isolation.

Basically, he preferred to be fucked up the ass rather than be isolated for an extended period of time. And he said that this was common for inmates in his position. Being isolated was considered worse.

yeah but these studies are all done after the conditioning has taken place. so i take them with a grain of salt

yeah but these studies are all done after the conditioning has taken place. so i take them with a grain of salt
But they hold consistent with various people, from various cultures over various periods of time.

In reality women are treated like shit and slaves and no one cares about what they want from a man. But that was before big ass civilization cuck laws exist to prevent men from dominating women

big truth I have seen uglier Normies have bitches than many users here.

Being non NT is one of the biggest reasons of my inceldom to be candid along with my 5'5 height:feelsrope::feelsrope:

It’s hard for a subhuman to be NT

We Are posting on this site because it fills a need For socialization