Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being neurodivergent makes me nihilistic and suicidal.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
I'll never live a good life due to being an ugly POS with ADHD and Autism. Despite being 20, I haven't mentally aged a day past 14 and my life already feels like it's over. I'll never be normal. I'll never have a place to call my own or a family of my own. I suppose if I was born 60 years ago maybe if have a slightly better chance of success. Too bad Feminists had to ruin that. No, I'll never be successful. The modern world is built to give the advantage to Neurotypicals and screw over Neurodivergent people. And by the way IT if you're reading this, a hearty fuck you for being insensitive little cock suckers who have never been incel a day in your lives. You've never lived our experiences so stop acting as if you know why we're the way we are.

Mental illness is all in your head. Get over it, bro. Bullshit invented to feed you zombie jewpills your whole life.

Mental illness is all in your head. Get over it, bro. Bullshit invented to feed you zombie jewpills your whole life.
Even if that is true, the fact remains I have no chance of having a successful and fulfilling life.

Muh autism is in your head, bro. - :soy::soy::soy::soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

fuck off nigger. You are neurodivervegent because you're a braindead subhuman nigger

Being sub 5 is bad enough, but being a sub 5 autist is hell on earth. At least NTcels can make friends and moneymaxx.

And by the way IT if you're reading this, a hearty fuck you for being insensitive little cock suckers who have never been incel a day in your lives. You've never lived our experiences so stop acting as if you know why we're the way we are.
A lot of them are incels in denial.

Fuck them all i had enough aaaaaaaaaa fuck them im.so full of hate