Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Being mentally ill literally dries women’s pussies

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I don't believe anything women say, especially not online.

On Topic:

NT-pill is a lie that bluepilled reddit cucks brought into the incelosphere.

News Flash: If you have a shitty personality that isn't fun to be around, OF COURSE foids don't wanna be with you AND RIGHTFULLY SO, heck, even I wouldn't want to be around you. That's just NORMAL and nothing to bitch about. It's just FAIR.

Where it gets fucked up (and this is blackpill essentials) when your personality is PERFECTLY FINE but women refuse to date you out of SHEER SUPERFICIALITY, aka your LOOKS which you were born with and have NO IMPACT on if you are a good person or not. That's UNFAIR and worth being upset about.

I think this is how a lot of non-NT males end up if they manage to get into relationships, eventually their girlfriends get the icky feeling about them and want a "real man" to sweep them off their feet despite not bringing much to the table themselves.

Last edited:
This is what you wanted feminism. No refunds.

On Topic:

News Flash: If you have a shitty personality that isn't fun to be around, OF COURSE foids don't wanna be with you AND RIGHTFULLY SO, heck, even I wouldn't want to be around you. That's just NORMAL and nothing to bitch about. It's just FAIR.

Where it gets fucked up (and this is blackpill essentials) when your personality is PERFECTLY FINE but women refuse to date you out of SHEER SUPERFICIALITY, aka your LOOKS which you were born with and have NO IMPACT on if you are a good person or not. That's UNFAIR and worth being upset about.
yea anyone can be NT lol

not everyone can be physically attractive though

I think this is how a lot of non-NT males end up if they manage to get into relationships, eventually their girlfriends get the icky feeling about then and want a "real man" to sweep them off their feet despite not bringing much to the table themselves.
They want a man who chokes them and puts their head’s through a tv.

The OP is about a guy successfully getting into a relationship but his mental issues turn the foid sexually off
I think this is how a lot of non-NT males end up if they manage to get into relationships, eventually their girlfriends get the icky feeling about then and want a "real man" to sweep them off their feet despite not bringing much to the table themselves.
I often wonder what happened to those autistic chads who had foids chasing them and settled down with a caring gf. Did they end up being cucked by some NT charismatic normie? kek

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ADHD_partners/comments/w3x7xp/the_parentchild_dynamic_is_a_libido_killer/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Lol I’ve always known being non-NT makes you repulsive to foids. But even if they felt initial attraction they still can become asexual if you fail to cater to their emotions? Heck idk if this guy is a chad, but he most surely mogs me. That’s why looksmax is nothing for me. Even if I did ascend I’d be cucked ultimately.

ADHD men have more sex on average.

I often wonder what happened to those autistic chads who had foids chasing them and settled down with a caring gf. Did they end up being cucked by some NT charismatic normie? kek
I don't think the relationships last tbh, but the autistic Chad still gets laid with new foids.

Over for autistic nigger sub5

About the NT Pill. Actually you have far more control over your looks than you do over being mentally ill.
You can always diet, exercise, groom yourself better, wear better clothes, get various surgeries, etc.
But if you are insane, you’re stuck. Anyone who actually thinks medications help has probably not needed them in the first place.

On Topic:

personality =/= NT

About the NT Pill. Actually you have far more control over your looks than you do over being mentally ill.
You can always diet, exercise, groom yourself better, wear better clothes, get various surgeries, etc.
But if you are insane, you’re stuck. Anyone who actually thinks medications help has probably not needed them in the first place.
This, and being mentally ill can severely looksmin you too

personality =/= NT
This, and being mentally ill can severely looksmin you too
Well if you're mentally ill then you're defective and it's just fair when people don't want to be in a relationship with you.
You wouldn't buy a car with a broken engine either, so it's just normal that mentally ill people are unattractive to foids. What is not fair is when perfectly fine guys get turned down for no reason except their looks.

Well if you're mentally ill then you're defective and it's just fair when people don't want to be in a relationship with you.
You wouldn't buy a car with a broken engine either, so it's just normal that mentally ill people are unattractive to foids. What is not fair is when perfectly fine guys get turned down for no reason except their looks.
it of course depends on how bad the mental illness is, though.

I’m not mentally ill, just have a hard time socializing. And it’s not as easy as it sounds when a person says just talk to people more.
I’ve gotten a bit better at it since ive had more practice. And tbh most women my age are mentally ill.

unless hes hot af

It's just perfectly fair when men don't want to date ugly females, even 1/10 men.
Because it's normal for an ugly male to desire someone with at least moderately attractive looks.
Its was norm in all societies and civilizations until recent times in the West ( where you can see normal guys dating ugly or fat females ).

Joseph was autistic and a Jehovah's Witness. Elise and Deangelis still preferred him.

He was respectful, yet taller than me and mogged me since he was also Mulatto.

"taking a break"
euphemism for fucking other more attractive men and letting the other guy on the backburner just in case she finds something to use him for later. really dehumanizing.

And this whore wasnt able to see this redflag for her before she got into a relationship? JFL