Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being Manlet is worse than being Incel

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
There is nothing worse than manletism. no amount of money, no amount of facial attractiveness, no amount of social skills, no amount of power , no amount of dick size can compensate for manletism. It is the worst trait a "man" can have.

Manletism is 100x worse than any type of inceldom. It is most brutal. Walking down the street, seeing literal fucking 10 year olds taller than me. Fills me up with so much fucking rage. it's fucking ridiculous. I am fucking 28 years old and am height mogged by fucking elementary schoolers. there is no humiliation greater than being manlet. nothing worse in this world. It is the worst thing ever. I have meditated, cold showers, NoFap, worked , money maxxed yet no respects me even a bit . All for one reason and one reason alone, me being a manlet.

I would chop my dick off if it meant being 6'4.

@Venomkore @FIVETHREEBALDCEL @Manlet Gamer @Manlet subhuman @ManletGarfunkel @ManletHalfCurry @Manletmaxx @Incellectual
@Introvert
@ItsNotADream

Manlet = incel, though. Not all incels are manlets, but all manlets are incels.

Being tall would be nice, but I would never sacrifice my penis for it though.

It is shit. No one can take you seriously. You look like a joke character in a game or something. You’re relegated to jestermaxxing or obscurity. What a shit deal it is

whats ur height

What's the point of being a tallfag if you got no dick to use?

Actually I get it. All the non-sex perks outweighs being a manlet with a BBC.

What's the point of being a tallfag if you got no dick to use?

Actually I get it. All the non-sex perks outweighs being a manlet with a BBC.
I cannot even fap without health problems so in my case, a dick is worthless and directly causes me mental and physical harm. I have POIS(post orgasmic illness syndrome), literally get my blood pressure amped, headaches, back pain and all types of other issues if ejaculate. I have been on NoFap for a year plus and asa result have been extremely productive. Being able to forcefully limit myself for long periods of time,allowed me to make a breakthrough financially.

Last edited:
I cannot even fap without health problems so in my case, a dick is worthless and directly causes me mental and physical harm. I have POIS(post orgasmic illness syndrome), literally get my blood pressure amped, headaches, back pain and all types of other issues if ejaculate. I have been on NoFap for a year plus and as result have been extremely productive. Being able to forcefully limit myself for long periods of time let me make a breakthrough.
Honestly I wish I could kill my sex drive or just not get erections anymore because it's pointless if you're not actually having sex.

Saying one is worse than the other is stupid because they go hand in hand

yeah, manletism is, by far, the worst flaw in a man. It is the only flaw that cannot fix or impossible to hide. No way.

Although I am ugly as a devil, I think that the most important cause of my inceldom is my height.

Last edited:
There is nothing worse than manletism. no amount of money, no amount of facial attractiveness, no amount of social skills, no amount of power , no amount of dick size can compensate for manletism. It is the worst trait a "man" can have.

Manletism is 100x worse than any type of inceldom. It is most brutal. Walking down the street, seeing literal fucking 10 year olds taller than me. Fills me up with so much fucking rage. it's fucking ridiculous. I am fucking 28 years old and am height mogged by fucking elementary schoolers. there is no humiliation greater than being manlet. nothing worse in this world. It is the worst thing ever. I have meditated, cold showers, NoFap, worked , money maxxed yet no respects me even a bit . All for one reason and one reason alone, me being a manlet.

I would chop my dick off if it meant being 6'4.

@Venomkore @FIVETHREEBALDCEL @Manlet Gamer @Manlet subhuman @ManletGarfunkel @ManletHalfCurry @Manletmaxx @Incellectual
@Introvert
@ItsNotADream

agreed

manlet is the final level of hell

you'll never have any real friends, they'll just make you the jester of the group

unless you run around in some circus clown posse

I'm inclined to agree

Yikes! Lets unpack this. Women don't care about height, its all about the personality.

Being a manlet is like hell. Not only do you get ridiculed and made fun of by foids you also get no respect from other men. There's also no way to improve your situation. If you try gymmaxxing they'll say you're overcompensating and no amount of money can buy you extra centimeters of height. You have my deepest condolences OP. :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Yet there are so many above 6 tallfags registered here coping that "muh face" "height means nothing"

That's right, because being 6'4'' tall but sans dick - would be kind of pointless

Ok now imagine being a manlet and bald upto norwood level 4 and a curry to top it off. You get hell on earth
Also manlet automatically becomes incel though they may say virgin but not incel still facts don't change

Last edited:
Saying one is worse than the other is stupid because they go hand in hand
I agree. They are not mutually exclusive. Show me a manlet not named Peter Dinklage who slays

I fixed my anterior pelvic tilt and neck posture,i didn't care enough to do something about it because i'm still a fucking manlet.

irradiate the uterus of all women on the planet under 6'0". it is the only way to save future generations.

if a manlet has a top 5% face he won't be incel

granted it's rare but a chad face can save a manlet

so just be chad bro, under 5'10 you must have a 7/10 face
i'm just saying that manlet and incel aren't the same exact thing

also face can save a bad height but height can't save a bad face

depend, a 7/10 guy could be incel at 5'2, a 5/10 guy can get laid if he's really tall, also tallfags can emphasis their height but manlets can't do shit
tbh.