Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being made fun of for no reason in class

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
So I walked into class 2 minute late and the teacher said, “and you’re busy doing what?” And everyone burst out laughing at me as I walk to the corner of the class and sat alone. I don’t deserve this.

So I walked into class 2 minute late and the teacher said, “and you’re busy doing what?” And everyone burst out laughing at me as I walk to the corner of the class and sat alone. I don’t deserve this.
I hate bullies with a passion.

Bullied hapa. You know what to do.

Probably because you’re the asian pet everyone picks on.

How are you made fun of but geeky 5'7 ricecels aren't in your school? :feelswhat:

The reality you live has to be somewhat warped from the truth if you really believe they all are genuinely applauded by foids. :feelswhere:

How are you made fun of but geeky 5'7 ricecels aren't in your school? :feelswhat:

The reality you live has to be somewhat warped from the truth if you really believe they all are genuinely applauded by foids. :feelswhere:
Things are weird in my school

He just wanted to be funny

Bullied hapa. You know what to do.
Elliot rodger