Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Being low inhib

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
Being low inhib is actually lifefuel, there are many ways to do it but I like approaching girls as I have nothing to lose as a Manlet.

I know I will be rejected but enjoy the rush of adrenaline and anxiety of cold approaching a girl.

The first approach is the hardest but once you crack the seal the waters flow and it becomes easier.

Plus if I do it a few times a week for the rest of my life, the odds will be that I SHOULD be able to fuck 1 female.

What do we have to lose? Especially manlets

0% success by the way you toe sucking bitch fucking shit pretty boy bitch fucks

Last edited:
I applaud incels who at least try to find a way that works for them. Much better than just LDAR and complain :feelsautistic:

I applaud incels who at least try to find a way that works for them. Much better than just LDAR and complain :feelsautistic:
Some people argue that LDARing is true blackpill acceptance.

quite the masochist

Record it and become youtube famous

Nothing like that, I usually ask for directions to somewhere then ask her name and make convo then ask for number then get rejected then go home and wank till my fucking dick feels like it is about to fall off then drink beer till I can’t see properly and think about punching toe sucking bitch fuck boys