Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being loved for what you are is for 100% of foid and 20% of men

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Only high tier men will ever experience being loved for what they are at their essence, their genetic make-up. Every single foid gets that. Every woman gets loved, coddled, fucked BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE.

This is the biggest injustice in the world. Nothing can even compare to this.

As a truecel tier man, I will never get a relationship unless I win the lottery. Every normie/redpill advice is just them trying to make me jestermaxx, moneymaxx, statusmaxx. Some even think that I should somehow change my entire personality, which is just as impossible as changing my bone structure. But none of this appeals to what I crave for the most. I want to feel accepted, loved for what I am, my physical and mental structure. And it is IMPOSSIBLE, fucking IMPOSSIBLE to ever get it as a bottom tier male.

Tfw you get noreplypilled

Only applies to adult life.

Love does not exist. It is not real. This world is all about sex and power.

20% is an overexaggeration,only 2% or the above 7/10 are being loved for who they are

People getting hung up on the word love. What he's talking about is being desired.

100% of foids are desired because they have pussy. Only a small portion of men are desired without some level of maxxing in one or multiple fields.