Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Being Indian is the worst thing that can happen to anyone

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
If you are Indian your life is completely ruined and nothing can save you unless you are rich, even being remotely Indian can severely ruin your life permanently because curry genes are just too fucking strong to be erased and meanwhile for the opposite being black is a literal blessing and you will be guaranteed to live the ultimate life (unless you are turbo disabled or manlet).

@Grim_Reaper thoughts?

Indians are the only race I’ve seen that literally gets no defense, everyone is in on the Indian jokes. And Indians have the worst racial stereotypes without a doubt.

The more pajeet (dark, framelet, manlet, small jaw, weak recessed face) you look, the worse it is for you. This posh gym I'm trying out is filled with upper caste light-skinned North Indian Chadpreets who all mog me. They don't even look curry. They look like Turks or Northern Muslims with good facial structure and deep set eyes.

I once saw an adopted curry with a white becky foid.

Curries need to be put to rest.

Born to be subhumans

Ironically, the people who would agree with this sentiment most are Curries themselves.

@wereq @Chudpreet @Grim_Reaper @Lurkercel0

But after having learned more about them, courtesy of many on this forum, observing them more online, and even irl, I genuinely think it would be the most humane to put them to rest: Not to mention, they always seemingly have the worst parents & families imaginable, which garners my empathy & sympathy, though my parents ofc mog 99.99% of curry parents.

Ironically, the people who would agree with this sentiment most are Curries themselves.

But after having learned more about them, courtesy of many on this forum, observing them more online, and even irl, I genuinely think it would be the most humane to put them to rest: Not to mention, they always seemingly have the worst parents & families imaginable, which garners my empathy & sympathy, though my parents ofc mog 99.99% of curry parents.
:yes::yes::yes:

Indians are the only race I’ve seen that literally gets no defense, everyone is in on the Indian jokes. And Indians have the worst racial stereotypes without a doubt.
Any untrained black man can kill an armed Indian with hands alone

This is why I don’t discriminate against curries irl even as a joke, they have it bad enough already and live on nightmare mode.

This is why I don’t discriminate against curries irl even as a joke, they have it bad enough already and live on nightmare mode.
Couldn't be described better...nightmare mode is default mode in curry game of life

Curry parents are really hit or miss I’d say, thankfully my parents have softened out as they’ve gotten older. Their actual fault lies with them giving me inferior genetics, which is unfit to easily traverse this world. Yes but you are 100% right about one part and that is the idea that suffering is tied to various races, it’s the conclusion I came to a few years back and certainly a philosophy that even the darkest african can grasp if he is open enough to ponder on it. A pacifist would seek to kill a severely maimed animal or human.

At the very least non whites should have a pop. restriction and a zero child policy, but it would be le authoritarian and anti-human even though pajeets among with niggers destroy their natural habitats and infest the world.

Last edited:

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

I'd love to go back in time with a modern gun and bust a cap in the head of the first Neolithic iranian faggot who so much as thought of moving down to the indus valley and fucking a local australoid

Last edited:
This posh gym I'm trying out is filled with upper caste light-skinned North Indian Chadpreets who all mog me. They don't even look curry. They look like Turks or Northern Muslims with good facial structure and deep set eyes.
You're a punjabi, right? Guessing that since you used to live in Canada. My assumption is those guys aren't upper caste but jats. Even a kashmiri brahmin has less Aryan admixture than an Italian jew, but some jats in north india proper have unusually high steppe DNA due to getting a second layer of it from Scythians

Last edited:
If you are Indian your life is completely ruined and nothing can save you unless you are rich, even being remotely Indian can severely ruin your life permanently because curry genes are just too fucking strong to be erased and meanwhile for the opposite being black is a literal blessing and you will be guaranteed to live the ultimate life (unless you are turbo disabled or manlet).
Mah being disabled is far worst
You are just blowing things out of

Yes saar is very bad Saar.

Its over for currys

You currycels should definitely be jealous of Tyrones

You currycels should definitely be jealous of Tyrones
Thats right, even a trained MMAmaxxed curry would get absolutely humiliated by a untrained black man because black people are just too OP

Thats right, even a trained MMAmaxxed curry would get absolutely humiliated by a untrained black man because black people are just too OP
Some black guys do struggle because thier foids want bad boy thugs instead of husband material nice guys

Some black guys do struggle because thier foids want bad boy thugs instead of husband material nice guys
Nah, black guys can be themselves and still get laid, black"cels" are literal fake/volcels

Nah, black guys can be themselves and still get laid, black"cels" are literal fake/volcels
@Qwertyuiop99 bro check this out! Let’s see your reaction to this

Last edited:
@screwthefbi exactly we got incels in all races unfortunately although it’s true that Currycels and ricecels struggle the worst then black or white people except for Chads and Tyrones
As a black"cel", all you literally have to do is go outside