Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Being incel is unironically better than being a normie

kobaforthewin

kobaforthewin

National Bolshevik
★★★
For context, when I say normie in this thread, I’m referring to low-tier and mid-tier normies. I’m excluding high tier normies as many high tier normies can ascend to Chad-lite by looksmaxxing, gymaxxing, surgerymaxxing etc.

Now we all know that normie fags do get laid and they do get girlfriends, BUT. When normies get sex or relationships it’s conditional and/or transactional 99% of the time. For example if a foid has sex with a normie, the little cuck usually has to pay for dinner or a date of some kind to gain access to puss, whereas Chad doesn’t. In terms of dating, if a foid agrees to date a normie she will have free rein to do whatever she wants since the normie can’t make or enforce boundaries because he knows he’s replaceable. I’ve seen it so many times where normies will have girlfriends who have multiple guy friends, party frequently, and post slutty pictures online. As I said, foids date normies because they are replaceable, this in essence means that normies are the ultimate cucks. They aren’t allowed to have boundaries because they know that they can be replaced by Chad in an instant, so they tolerate the foids promiscuity and disrespect. I knew multiple normfags in high school who took their girlfriends back after they cheated on them. Mid/low tier normie life is literal cuckoldry in every sense of the word. They are destined to betbux.

Once you get blackpilled maybe but you're coping if you think deluded 5.5/sexhaver has a life 1/10th horrible as ours. Most normies don't get cucked also,that's a redpill cope.

Once you get blackpilled maybe but you're coping if you think deluded 5.5/sexhaver has a life 1/10th horrible as ours. Most normies don't get cucked also,that's a redpill cope.
one of the biggest parts normies have it better than us is their mental state. i would prefer to be a teenage low tier normie with a great happy mind than to be a chad my age as i know despite turning into chad i will always have a depressed blackpilled mind

There’s the loneliness aspect obviously, but the main point of my post was to say that we retain our dignity at the very least

Nah but its still bad conceptually, would you rather be alone or find out that the 10 year old boy you were raising is not your son and is actually chadspawn, honestly in some ways its better to be alone that to be cucked and still feel alone regardless, thats why Robin Williams killed himself

Fucking lol @ this cope.

Most normies do get cuck3d tho, you are delusional. Most marriages end in divorce, who do you think initiates those divorces?

Most normies do get cuck3d tho, you are delusional. Most marriages end in divorce, who do you think initiates those divorces?
Cope, most people after 25 live a pretty boring couple life, stop projecting your cuckold fetishism

Nah but its still bad conceptually, would you rather be alone or find out that the 10 year old boy you were raising is not your son and is actually chadspawn, honestly in some ways its better to be alone that to be cucked and still feel alone regardless, thats why Robin Williams killed himself
But I'm blackpilled, the average normie lives in autopilot and your example is by far the minority of cases

First couple of years really hurt
But the older you get, the more you will accept your predicament.
I think the hardest age being incel are 18-35 years old.
I’ve heard many stories of 40yo guys who are like:
“Yea well fuck this, I’m already way too old for the dating market and especially for young 20yo girls… might as well give up”

When your testosterone is through the roof like mine (21yo), it really really hurts not having a significant other or someone to fuck with.

Cope, most people after 25 live a pretty boring couple life, stop projecting your cuckold fetishism
Also divorce rates are grossly overestimated and only around 3 marriages out of 10 are broken

Yeah ok Goldberg etc numbers are numbers

But I'm blackpilled, the average normie lives in autopilot and your example is by far the minority of cases
Yeah, the average normie is willfy ignorant and you can only ignore so much, the are cases where average normies go on rampage and kill their wives and children because the blackpill always comes to collect, hypergamy and feminsim is a cancer, we would be considered normies 50 yaers ago but instead we are here, todays normies are tomorrow's incels

Yeah, the average normie is willfy ignorant and you can only ignore so much, the are cases where average normies go on rampage and kill their wives and children because the blackpill always comes to collect, hypergamy and feminsim is a cancer, we would be considered normies 50 yaers ago but instead we are here, todays normies are tomorrow's incels
I wouldn't be considered normie even if I lived in the 5000 before Christ Bolivia

Extreme cope jfl

Life as a blackpilled truecel is so bleak, a normie couldn't even imagine how bad it is.

sure being blackpilled is better than being bluepilled. but in the end these normies are always going to push down on incels.
the time when incels have advantage over normies is when some dramatic tragedy happens for example, if there is suddenly a lock down and the incels are thriving without social contact while foids are comitting suicide, or suddenly a recession and normies are unable to afford supporting their kids, suddenly a war and the bluepilled normies commit suicide by doing stupid things, suddenly a divorce and normie is stuck with giving lots of income to a foid.

i do think being antisocial and separating from society is very positive though. society is like a disease and always pushes you down.
I wouldn't say that being an incel is better than being a normie, but incels should leverage their incelhood instead of trying to compete with normies. that's why i say 'incelmaxxing' . incel lifestyle has its advantages and incels should be maxing out these antisocial benefits instead of trying to 'heal'.

For context, when I say normie in this thread, I’m referring to low-tier and mid-tier normies. I’m excluding high tier normies as many high tier normies can ascend to Chad-lite by looksmaxxing, gymaxxing, surgerymaxxing etc.

Now we all know that normie fags do get laid and they do get girlfriends, BUT. When normies get sex or relationships it’s conditional and/or transactional 99% of the time. For example if a foid has sex with a normie, the little cuck usually has to pay for dinner or a date of some kind to gain access to puss, whereas Chad doesn’t. In terms of dating, if a foid agrees to date a normie she will have free rein to do whatever she wants since the normie can’t make or enforce boundaries because he knows he’s replaceable. I’ve seen it so many times where normies will have girlfriends who have multiple guy friends, party frequently, and post slutty pictures online. As I said, foids date normies because they are replaceable, this in essence means that normies are the ultimate cucks. They aren’t allowed to have boundaries because they know that they can be replaced by Chad in an instant, so they tolerate the foids promiscuity and disrespect. I knew multiple normfags in high school who took their girlfriends back after they cheated on them. Mid/low tier normie life is literal cuckoldry in every sense of the word. They are destined to betbux.

You're either a 10 or a 0.

I'm starting to understand why certain users disregard greycel opinions... You are so mind-numbingly naive...

I'm starting to understand why certain users disregard greycel opinions... You are so mind-numbingly naive...
No I’m not. I just don’t envy cucked normie faggots. Have you spent much time around normies? They’re fucking lifeless NPC robot people. No thanks

Cope being trucel is a fucking shit a fucking shithead I would kill all of you then kill myself so there no be trucels

There’s the loneliness aspect obviously, but the main point of my post was to say that we retain our dignity at the very least
They get pussy and we dont.
They will always lifemogg us to oblivion.

And how fkn bluepilled are u if u believe "dignity" matters.
Getting what you want/need is all that fkn maters in this world.
You can afford to have self respect if ur an actual mogger in life.

We are at the fkn bottom of society.
Its like being a homeless person seeing a chad drop a 50 dollar bill.
You are the retard who will run back to him and say " sir, I think you dropped this"
Congratulations for ur dignity and self respect points you absolute cuck :lul: