Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being incel is South America is a living nightmare

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
Every time we go out we see women barely wearing anything with their huge asses, sex is THE core element of our culture and it's EVERYWHERE. So if you're incel you're literally the lowest of the low no matter how much money you have, it's a death sentence. Our greetings with women include hug and kisses, but that's way worse than not touching women at all, the paradise is right there but you can't reach it, it's agonizing.
Would much rather be an incel in finland/iceland/alaska, peak comfy.
83870341 197664461417776 7873684194788900864 n

rich brazilian manlet cucked by an australian

im gunna come cuck all your south american incels with my white cock

im gunna come cuck all your south american incels with my white cock
you can't reliably run JBW game in uruguay, brazil or argentina if you're incel

you can't reliably run JBW game in uruguay, brazil or argentina if you're incel
why would i go to such gay countries? colombia, venezuela, central america, etc.

why would i go to such gay countries? colombia, venezuela, central america, etc.
you said all south americans but yeah those are easy jbw countries

Worst region in the world to be incel

Because you think you can run JBW and ascend.
Next thing you know you've lived 20+ years in poverty and still incel.

wont lie South America is hypersexualized. Everything about them, the carnivals, the shows etc

Jbw strikes again @Zer0/∞

Our problem lies in the fact of our nonexistant NT, more so than our 3rdworldism

Prostitution is big out there so there's that?

Filthy whores are everywhere, shaking their ass probably begging for some dick.

You forget prostitution is dying because first world pay pigs are simping for our foids at OF.

You forget prostitution is dying because first world pay pigs are simping for our foids at OF.
it's still cheap here, 30 dollars you get a woman that would be around 500 in the us

Every time we go out we see women barely wearing anything with their huge asses, sex is THE core element of our culture and it's EVERYWHERE. So if you're incel you're literally the lowest of the low no matter how much money you have, it's a death sentence. Our greetings with women include hug and kisses, but that's way worse than not touching women at all, the paradise is right there but you can't reach it, it's agonizing.
View attachment 672827
Finalmente um incel brasileiro, de qual estado você é?

View attachment 672827
I don't know why but I always felt like Latino America probably has the highest teen pregnancy.

Light skin/tan skin people are more horny in general.

Because you think you can run JBW and ascend.
Next thing you know you've lived 20+ years in poverty and still incel.
20y? Lightweight...

It's hell , on the other hand , Being NT and social butterfly might be all it takes to get laid

Finalmente um incel brasileiro, de qual estado você é?
não gostaria de dizer, mas me diz, você tem algum conhecimento de uma comunidade incel br? vejo um monte de cara usando as expressoes daqui em canais aleatorios mas eles nem entendem ingles, deve ter alguma comunidade em algum canto

south america is rife with violence

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back