Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Being incel is now considered "terrorism"

How long can the basement-dwelling dregs of the internet be ignored as sex-hungry nerds when between Rodger and and Minassian, 16 people have been killed?
that statement contradicts itself. Are we dangerous terrorists? Or pathetic basement-dwelling nerds? Comments like these prove that feminists are only interested in slandering us because ultimately, we are a threat to their power and privilege.

Also I like how she ironically reinforced the "toxic masculinity" feminists constantly bitch about.

Radical feminism is terrorism.

Most incels aren't even white. Neither Elliot or Alex were white. The poll we took showed only 40% of us are white

People are going to start targeting us now...great.:feelsrope:

Are young white men pushovers, terrorists, or pushovers who become terrorists? This is more confusing than bathroom protocol.

Young white men terrorists hahaha most of us here are brown.

This was too ironic.

this just proves what we knew all along, women have always hated ugly male virgins.

"Why are we always finding a way not to call young white men terrorists?"

Alek Minassian - ethnic
Elliot Rodger - half-Malaysian
Seung-Hui Cho - Korean
Marc Lépine - half-Algerian

Oh cool, brb I am telling my parents I am a terrorist now

It won't be too long until they start tracking our IPs and mass-arresting us.

that statement contradicts itself. Are we dangerous terrorists? Or pathetic basement-dwelling nerds? Comments like these prove that feminists are only interested in slandering us because ultimately, we are a threat to their power and privilege.

Were also rapists despite being virgins and white neo nazis despite ER and AM being ethnics. Idk how that works

Nobody chooses to identify as incel, you just are if you cant get laid. JFL if they think anyone wants to be incel, but it doesnt matter to them

VIRGIN OR UGLY = TERRORIST

We didnt opt into this club but we cant opt out, JFL @ whats happening with this world

What about when Chad and his harem terrorized us? Where was the condemnation?

It's over.

Being a gfless weirdo = worse than Hitler

They are more worried about us than ISIS.

Shit, I abstain from this place for one week out depressive despair and not having the motivation to turn on the computer and come back and we're on the fucking news.

Normies are just Jealous of their K/D ratio.

Young white men terrorists hahaha most of us here are brown.
They can’t say that cause that’s “racist” lol so to get people to hate us they have to say we are all white lol