Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being incel is like being a Pokémon who is forced to not evolve

sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
-
Think about it, in Pokémon universe you can ascend as a Pokémon and become god tier or be forced by your owner to not evolve just so you remain cute (in our case to remain under control and to stay ugly).

IN SOYCIETY we incels face missing out our prime breeding years and will never experience what it’s like to be a man. We will never evolve. Our owners (foid overlords and soy bluepilled world leaders) don’t realize the root of our pain, they never will because unlike us they have experienced the sweet release of nut into a foid who actually cares about them. There is only one solution to this problem and we must take steps to ERadicate it. I hope one day incel clans can come together to wage an incel war against our oppressors (in minecraft of course).

I think we are like pokemon that are so trash that no trainer wants to catch us, and no other pokemon of our type wants to hang out or breed with us. We are just there to do the work for the pokesociety and rot in loneleiness.

Even trainers are Chad only

I think we are like pokemon that are so trash that no trainer wants to catch us, and no other pokemon of our type wants to hang out or breed with us. We are just there to do the work for the pokesociety and rot in loneleiness.

Incels are all Magikarp and aren’t allowed to evolve theory :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Seeing I'm forced not to evolve because I can't evolve. I can now transform into a chad. Thanks, OP.

IV is the equivalent of genetics in pokemon.

Being an incel is like being a Pokémon who's not only entirely outclassed by another or other Pokémon (so there's no competitive reason to use it) but also ugly (so no personal reason to use it either).

being incel is like being a shitty pokemon that's only useful to be killed for xp

being incel is like being a shitty pokemon that's only useful to be killed for xp
We are like the low level zubats everyone runs from cause we aint even worth the xp.

Bullshit. First stage mons are considered cuter therefore more desirable to foids.

We just rot in the bushes no one wants to pass by. Truly over.

Think about it, in Pokémon universe you can ascend as a Pokémon and become god tier or be forced by your owner to not evolve just so you remain cute (in our case to remain under control and to stay ugly).

IN SOYCIETY we incels face missing out our prime breeding years and will never experience what it’s like to be a man. We will never evolve. Our owners (foid overlords and soy bluepilled world leaders) don’t realize the root of our pain, they never will because unlike us they have experienced the sweet release of nut into a foid who actually cares about them. There is only one solution to this problem and we must take steps to ERadicate it. I hope one day incel clans can come together to wage an incel war against our oppressors (in minecraft of course).
Incel trait. All your analogies involve anime

Don't you mean EV?
EV is effort value, IV is individual value. any pokemon can increase their stats up to a certain limit by just defeating other pokemon, whereas the way their statistics are amplified is restricted by the IV values that are set in stone. the former one isn't hereditary, the latter one is.

any pokemon can increase their stats up to a certain limit by just defeating other pokemon
brootal hacking the game for rare candies pill

Also I guess Idk as much about pokemon games as I thought, I never even heard of IV before

This is how foids sees me
:cryfeels:

Incels just b Pidgeys or Ratatas that are trapped in our first form

Incel trait. All your analogies involve anime
I don't like Anime either, but he's using it to create meaning and the metaphor works.

Experiences shape minds and personalities. And we missed out on so much that its starting to show for normies.

I don't like Anime either, but he's using it to create meaning and the metaphor works.

Experiences shape minds and personalities. And we missed out on so much that its starting to show for normies.
Honestly anime and vidya are the majority of the way I see the outside world so a lot of my blackpill comes using those as a means of communication

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back