Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being incel is DESTROYING my looks

• Thread starter Leonardo Part V
  • Start date
Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★★
Just to be clear, I have always been UGLY, after all, I am an incel. But, what I mean is, inceldom itself is making me totally subhuman, the stress is making me bald, the sleepless nights, the lack of fun and motivation...I'm struggling to go to the gym, work, read, study or do anything whatsoever... My sleep has gotten much worse and my face is becoming bloated and uglier than ever. My routine is like an old man's: no sex, no friends, no fun, just waiting for death.

You need better copium

Yeah it’s really bleak

Probably your genes reaction to aging

Its ur personal problem, .is actually helped a lot of people, Im personally motivated to go to gym cause I know here are people like me and Im not alone, I think you are low key a fakecel cause an subhuman will never complain about his looks degradation, a subhuman is 0/10 how can u go lower than 0? I think u are a normie but now days a normie is equal with an subhuman, bitches chad chase only.

Its ur personal problem, .is actually helped a lot of people, Im personally motivated to go to gym cause I know here are people like me and Im not alone, I think you are low key a fakecel cause an subhuman will never complain about his looks degradation, a subhuman is 0/10 how can u go lower than 0? I think u are a normie but now days a normie is equal with an subhuman, bitches chad chase only.
A subhuman is anything below a 5 or a 6 depending on how you look at it. A 0/10 rating is impossible

A subhuman is anything below a 5 or a 6 depending on how you look at it. A 0/10 rating is impossible
I saw on tiktok a face rating channel, the guy rated iShowSpeed 5/10 and in comments everyone said hes at best an 3 4, fuck u mean 5 is subhuman?

Let me guess, you're not even 20.