Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Being Incel Is A Weight Off My Shoulders

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★
A co-worker of mine is going through a divorce with his wife of 9 years after she cheated on him while he was away for work in his own bed in the house he half-owned and half-pays for. He believes it’s been going on long before this. Thanks to the way their life is structured (she makes more than him) and the state’s less cucked laws, he’s not getting raped in the divorce and might actually make a little bit because of infidelity. At the very least, he’s not paying alimony.

Great Success Win GIF

Despite this, you can tell he’s stressed out and this bullshit is taking up all his time. They’ve sold the house and he had to quickly get all his shit out and move into an apartment in the middle of the year.

I realized listening to this guy lament that I’ve never had to deal with any of this bullshit. So much of life’s struggles is centered around trying to nail down an attractive woman, having sex, and raising children.

I can’t experience intimacy because I’m tightly circumcucked, and I’ve never had a meaningful relationship with a woman ever. I don’t even like my own mother. I’ve never had to stress about who I’d marry, how I’d raise kids, or how to keep my wife from cheating on me.

Talk to any middle-aged divorcee and he’ll tell you that once your 20yr old horny goggles come off, you realize pussy isn’t worth it and neither is marriage.