Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being incel in the summer is literal torture

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Foids walking around wearing basically nothing is absolutely BRUTAL for us.

Be careful not to stare too long though or you'll get accused of rape. Only Chad is allowed to look.

I don't stare at a foid for longer than a second. And if I do its from a far distance.

I don't look at foids either.

Don't want to give them any validation.

They're wearing it for themselves you misogynistic inkjet

Sad cat gun
me in summer

I don't look at women.

i will never know what is your summer in crowded 1st world this is good for me ,but i rly want to be in laplandia in her dark winter period i cant imagine 6 months of darknes

Foids always find a way to dress provocatively in every season except for winter. I can't help but stare for a while...

I always stare at foids. Stare is not a rape here, so I don't give a fuck.
Summer is to blame. I hate summer, too much light and warmth. Bad for skin and mood. People are too happy.
Once I even nodded to a Chad implying he has a top foid with him and he smiled back.

I don't get what you are doing outside that forces you to spend a long time staring at foids. The only time I have to run into foids in skimpy outfits is in the bus.

Over if you are not 6/10 at least

Too fucking hot.

seeing skanky hypergamous thots walking around with their ass and tits out is not brutal for me. they should all be lined up and fucking shot in Minecraft. foid worship OP imo

summer is basically over dude

aging and anomie and jadedness is making time pass at warpspeed, it feels like i was getting sleet blasted into my face just yesterday

What also sucks is rotting in my hot room, as I only have one small window in the bathroom. And I don't even open that because I hate people looking into my cave.

Hard agree, dude.

Suits, jackets, and coats disguise my unflattering frame. I can't wear those items in the summer.

Foids always find a way to dress provocatively in every season except for winter. I can't help but stare for a while...

They'll just wear extremely tight sweats. Any Stacy worth her salt can dress fashionably in any weather.

@FinnCel how long is ur summer? 2 weeks bro :feelstrash: :feelshehe:

@FinnCel how long is ur summer? 2 weeks bro :feelstrash: :feelshehe:
2 months.
Then we have autumn 1-2 months with heavy rain and thunder.
Then it is winter time again

2 months.
Then we have autumn 1-2 months with heavy rain and thunder.
Then it is winter time again
Aha yes yes yes i know. But why does it have to be so hot when i come there. Am i so hot? :feelstrash: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:

Be careful not to stare too long though or you'll get accused of rape. Only Chad is allowed to look.
I have fetishes so I don't like nude foids that much. I still hate summer more and more the more I age (25 now)