Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Being in an abusive relationship is better than being an incel

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Let's say for the sake of the argument that both are equally bad.
Now, at least people will try to understand your situation if you're in a bad relationship.

But if you're an incel, you're blamed for your own situation.
Imagine telling someone in a bad relationship it's their own fault their partner punches them.

Plus there's the thing that involuntarily celibates are now labeled as terrorists so you can only lose as an incel
full

If your a guy and you get hit by your girlfriend people will either think it's funny or think you did something to deserve it.

If a guy gets beat up in a relationship nobody cares and it ends up being his fault. He gets no sympathy tbh

If your a guy and you get hit by your girlfriend people will either think it's funny or think you did something to deserve it.
yeah, this pretty much. it's never the foids fault

are you saying better cuck than incel????

If I had a gf I wouldn't let her hit me with anything but her pussy
28535002 79BF 475A 8375 6008C9007381

Also hi IT

Yeah you'll be seen as lower by beta, lower than cucks themselves.
And usully female supremacy in the couple leads to open relationships and cucked things like this.

Stop using this pepe so much, it should be only rarely used to make a bigger point
full
Sorry bud I was postmaxxing so didn't think as clearly
20200221 140114

Women says in bad relationships.
Women do not stay with husband when he goes broke.
We live in a society.

Inceldom is the worst

I’d rather have a mentall ill girlfriend hit me and threaten me and shit than be incel.

It would be nice to have the option

I'd take a lot of abuse to ascend ngl. After that I'd dumb her, but to ascend I would take a lot. If I could be a cuck to ascend I would.

I’d rather have a mentall ill girlfriend hit me and threaten me and shit than be incel.
Lol same tbh :feelsbadman: fuck
Those men with mental, abusive gf mog me
Bet they stay because theres nice memories with her
When the girl isnt abusive / going on a mental breakdown she may be loving, caring, attentive
She suck his dick and let him fuck
At this point I wont think twice about putting up with that,
Inceldom is worse on my physical and mental wellbeing anyway

Inceldom is worse on my physical and mental wellbeing anyway
Being a cuck is worse on your well being. Just get a hooker who isn't abusive rather than dealing with a crazy foid to get starfish sex once a month or less.

I wouldnt mind being in an abusive relationship. Just gotta make sure i dont abuse her too much or she'll leave me

So many incels saying they'd prefer an abusive relationship over inceldom.
Cucktears won't touch this
full

Which I probably wouldn’t mind because I’d still have a girlfriend and not be lonely. Rather abused daily > incel tbh.

tfw no abusive gf :feelscry: