Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Being in a class full of sexhavers

Jealous Freak

Jealous Freak

The outcast of society
Because of my bad grades and the fact that I failed a class once, the public school I was in decided to put all the worse students in one class to make it easier for us to finish compulsory school.
It was so brutal, I felt so messed up in that class, there were only niggers and thugmaxxers there who just smoked weed and drank alcohol in the bathroom, they also hang out with the other baddest foids there, it was so brutal, I felt like I was thrown into a pack of wolves, they were all bad but I kept my cool, but I was so nerdy and innocent, but I thought it was normal for my age, my problem was just ADHD that the school seemed to ignore and I was put in a fucking jungle to be mogged, GOD WHY?
It got worse when I found out that they were all sexhavers at that age. During the sex education class they talked about it so freely, laughed about it, then laughed at me for being a virgin, that was even more brutal. There was even one dude that talked about how he fucked a certain foid last night, lol, I started asking myself about my existence as whole at that moment.

My BJJ gym is full of sex havers and I am deadass the only incel there

Good thing at my muay thai gym there is some incels there too

My BJJ gym is full of sex havers and I am deadass the only incel there

Good thing at my muay thai gym there is some incels there too
must be really hard to train under those circumstances, no?

I was thrown into a similar class. It's basically the equivalent of special ed, what a fucking embarrassment.

Everytime I were around sexhavers they'll always sudently bring up the topic about fucking foids, I knew they were trying to make me feel like shit cause they'll never think and ugly fuck like me wiil be sexaully active. They'll also ask me which girl i'm laying the pipe on and i'll say I don't have any girl to fuck and then they'll laugh at me.

Lot of fucktards in my class show up to uni with multiple hickeys just to show off the fact that they're sexhavers

Everytime I were around sexhavers they'll always sudently bring up the topic about fucking foids, I knew they were trying to make me feel like shit cause they'll never think and ugly fuck like me wiil be sexaully active. They'll also ask me which girl i'm laying the pipe on and i'll say I don't have any girl to fuck and then they'll laugh at me.
Bro, I can relate to that. A bunch of fucking bastards with nothing to talk about.

Show any sign of weakness and you're done for

My BJJ gym is full of sex havers
I quit BJJ roughly 7 years ago.
Green belt with 4 stripes, did pretty well in competition and trained 6 days a week....
However, I always avoided Sparring / rolling with women.

Make thE Right CHOice buddy boyo. (IN VIDEO GAME)

If you're a little slow in class and they'll put you in the stupid class and you'll never leave said class. The only good thing is when school cut your hours.

Because of my bad grades and the fact that I failed a class once, the public school I was in decided to put all the worse students in one class to make it easier for us to finish compulsory school.
It was so brutal, I felt so messed up in that class, there were only niggers and thugmaxxers there who just smoked weed and drank alcohol in the bathroom, they also hang out with the other baddest foids there, it was so brutal, I felt like I was thrown into a pack of wolves, they were all bad but I kept my cool, but I was so nerdy and innocent, but I thought it was normal for my age, my problem was just ADHD that the school seemed to ignore and I was put in a fucking jungle to be mogged, GOD WHY?
It got worse when I found out that they were all sexhavers at that age. During the sex education class they talked about it so freely, laughed about it, then laughed at me for being a virgin, that was even more brutal. There was even one dude that talked about how he fucked a certain foid last night, lol, I started asking myself about my existence as whole at that moment.

View attachment 1086558
in 12th grade litterally everyone was already in a relationship

I wouldn't be able to deal with that. Too much ragefuel.

school is a scam, get the fuck out, learn a trade.

View attachment 1086558
Brutal, sorry you have to put up with this

forget about it, don't try to take cERtain CHOices to AMend your life