Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being home alone feels weird

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
I was studycucking, once I got up I walked to where my parents usually are, but I lost track of time studying and posting on here that it got dark, the entire house felt eerily dark and quiet and I feel so depressingly alone.

preteens.life

I’ve spent majority of my life home alone. It feels abnormal when someone’s here

I was studycucking, once I got up I walked to where my parents usually are, but I lost track of time studying and posting on here that it got dark, the entire house felt eerily dark and quiet and I feel so depressingly alone.
Meanwhile, teens your age are having intimate and pleasurable sex in their bedrooms while you rot in loneliness

Every day is home alone for me

I enjoy it ngl. My parents make me feel trapped and claustrophobic. When they are gone I can larp as being alone in my own place. (Btw why are people calling this a preteen trait. A lot of adults now live with parents)

Meanwhile, teens your age are having intimate and pleasurable sex in their bedrooms while you rot in loneliness
Lol yeah, I wish I could have friends or a girl over or something but I have no one to invite, I am just faced with loneliness and dread.
I enjoy it ngl. My parents make me feel trapped and claustrophobic. When they are gone I can larp as being alone in my own place. (Btw why are people calling this a preteen trait. A lot of adults now live with parents)
I do enjoy it too on occasion, this moment just starkly hit me and made me feel a little sad about my life, and the realisation my parents are like my only IRL interaction lol.
They are just joking but my thread is not exactly a wizardcel trait

Personally I love when my parents are away it means I can chill out in peace.
Yeah but I am also completely alone and complete silence in the house :feelstrash:

A lot of adults now live with parents

Thanks to the devaluation of slave currencies, no doubt.

I have Avoidant Personality so I'm used to being alone and currently live that way.