Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being high inhib is a curse.

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
I fucking hate being so high inhib. I'm too much of a pussy to even say "hi" to a foid. I don't know what I'm so afraid of. What hurts the most is thinking about all the potential opportunities that I might have with a foid if only I wasn't so afriad to make a move. Fuck!

It's like a mental barrier I'm too weak to overcome. I've been thinking about getting tipsy on a mild amount of alcohol or microdosing on psychedelics to ease my overactive inhib and then go out and cold approach foids and just run the numbers. I need something to take the edge off.

Crap on the floor in Walmart in front of everyone to get over your inhib

I cant force myself to interact with anyone irl and online even on some basic level, beside .is. I hate being crazy anxiety high inhib bozo. Last year when i was less of a shut in it was much easier.

Agree. I'm high injib and emotionally sensitive too

Being high inhib and non-NT is just brutal.

Just become low inhib bro, remember everyone else is high inhib
Establish eye contact dominant with strangers and many will look to the floor

Only fakecels approach toilets

Being too low inib can lead you too many trouble and i sadly know a lot about it :feelsaww:

Yeah, I'm high inhib like you

Meditation makes you more low inhib

I've tried approaching but failed

If u have a sensitive nervous system, there is nothing u can do about it. Alcohol, phenibut, kratom and weed can lower your inhibition temporaly.

It's genetics. Weak and frail animals are fearful and cautious.
I don't know how to overcome it. It's very brutal.

Imo the only thing that can permanently fix being too high inhib is gaining power over other males OR having foids being sexually attracted to you and actually showing it. Good luck getting either if you are sub5.

I fucking hate being so high inhib. I'm too much of a pussy to even say "hi" to a foid. I don't know what I'm so afraid of. What hurts the most is thinking about all the potential opportunities that I might have with a foid if only I wasn't so afriad to make a move. Fuck!

It's like a mental barrier I'm too weak to overcome. I've been thinking about getting tipsy on a mild amount of alcohol or microdosing on psychedelics to ease my overactive inhib and then go out and cold approach foids and just run the numbers. I need something to take the edge off.
Cold approaching is just retarded anyway

I did it was giga cringe and now I look back at it It was so fucking awful. I am not particularly low inhib either probably why it ended up being so cringe but it's more of the fact that I'm ugly JFL

Cold approaching as an ugly dude is just retarded.

Tho I take some nootropics when I wanna lowinhibmaxx it helps.

It's the worst thing for a male along with shortness. Fuk Aspergers, it really kills your social life. There's no cure either