Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being her first is EVERYTHING

GRAHHHHH FUCKKKKKK

Sex alone is overyhped locker-room talk, the carnal act itself is dirty, clumsy and often times awkward. There is a good reason why 'teen love' is put on a pedestal here as it paints an ideal image of what makes-up a pleasant intimate experience -- youth, freedom, innocence, love -- all of these are connected to events that serve as a backdrop which will make you experience a a banal thing like repetitive thrusting movements as something transcendental.
Einstein IQ :feelsthink:

I swear I've seen this post before. Nevertheless, one of the most brutal blackpills ever, it really is over.

Chad don’t stalk their previous sex partners. They continue plowing through younger fresh foids

pretty good thread graycel

You don't know how normie relathionships work until you see them. They invest everything in their youth; dating as many people they can, springbreaks, partying, socializing.

Good thread. Women have tons of experience by the time they hit their early to mid 20s. You have NO experience or memories.

Only fakecels care about this. Everyone just exposed themselves ITT.

Chad don’t stalk their previous sex partners. They continue plowing through younger fresh foids

These horror stories involve people from Normsville.

Only fakecels care about this. Everyone just exposed themselves ITT.
only fakecels bother themselves with carnal needs, truecels have reached nirvana.

Last edited:
I like seeing based, high IQ greycel posts.

#greycellivesmatter

Only fakecels care about this.
Everyone just exposed themselves ITT.

Do you mean in the sense that "if you really cared about sex at all costs, you wouldn't fixate on having it with a virgin?"

This is purity-spiraling RE.

You could also argue "if you really cared about sex at all costs, you wouldn't fixate on having it with a female" and call us fakecels if we turn down sex with men.

Where does the exclusion stop?

Sex alone is overyhped locker-room talk,
the carnal act itself is dirty, clumsy and often times awkward.
Clumsy/awkward can be cute though. A lot of my anime waifus are klutzes.

Dirty is something I can have varying opinions about depending on mood and other characteristics.

I'd rather have sex with a muddy cutie than a bathed landwhale, TBH.

There is a good reason why 'teen love' is put on a pedestal here as it paints an ideal image of what makes-up a pleasant intimate experience -- youth, freedom, innocence, love -- all of these are connected to events that serve as a backdrop which will make you experience a a banal thing like repetitive thrusting movements as something transcendental.

If you're using coital alignment technique it won't be just thrusting, but I doubt most teens (or even tweens) are aware of this.

I don’t know how some guys can be comfortable with not being their gf’s first

Do you mean in the sense that "if you really cared about sex at all costs, you wouldn't fixate on having it with a virgin?"

This is purity-spiraling RE.

You could also argue "if you really cared about sex at all costs, you wouldn't fixate on having it with a female" and call us fakecels if we turn down sex with men.

Where does the exclusion stop?

Clumsy/awkward can be cute though. A lot of my anime waifus are klutzes.

Dirty is something I can have varying opinions about depending on mood and other characteristics.

I'd rather have sex with a muddy cutie than a bathed landwhale, TBH.

If you're using coital alignment technique it won't be just thrusting, but I doubt most teens (or even tweens) are aware of this.
Very weird comparison that doesn't even make sense.

Very weird comparison that doesn't even make sense.

The comparison does make sense. Why are you lost?

"sex at all costs" is the uber absolute (sex with anyone)

I'm pointing out that we seem to tolerate some standards of exclusion (no sex with men) but not other standards (no sex with roasties).

Why are we okay with embracing the 1st standard but get angry at those with the 2nd? It's mentalcel reaction to degeneracy in either case.

The comparison does make sense. Why are you lost?

"sex at all costs" is the uber absolute (sex with anyone)

I'm pointing out that we seem to tolerate some standards of exclusion (no sex with men) but not other standards (no sex with roasties).

Why are we okay with embracing the 1st standard but get angry at those with the 2nd? It's mentalcel reaction to degeneracy in either case.
I'm not lost. You clearly are since you are a fakecel.

You forget a lot of cunts fuckin hate each other once they break up. It's not all rose tinted glasses

I'm not lost. You clearly are since you are a fakecel.
I do not actually have a virgins-only standard for sex, I'm just defending those who do as also belonging.

I do not actually have a virgins-only standard for sex, I'm just defending those who do as also belonging.
An incel would be glad to get a chance. Only fakecels would worry about being another number in line.

An incel would be glad to get a chance.
Only fakecels would worry about being another number in line.
Why do we draw the line of acceptable discrimination here?

Why not "only fakecels would worry about the girl being born male" to condemn those who refuse to ascend with traps?

I think if it's okay for is to accept discrimination against traps then it should be okay to do other kinds of discrimination like on sexual history or race.

One form of refusing disgusting sex shouldn''t be selectively condemned when it's fine to discriminate against other degeneracy.

Why do we draw the line of acceptable discrimination here?

Why not "only fakecels would worry about the girl being born male" to condemn those who refuse to ascend with traps?

I think if it's okay for is to accept discrimination against traps then it should be okay to do other kinds of discrimination like on sexual history or race.

One form of refusing disgusting sex shouldn''t be selectively condemned when it's fine to discriminate against other degeneracy.
Ok fakecel.

People are, psychologically, made of their past experiences. Every chad a foid has fucked is part of her mind forever. If she has already had multiple partners, your relationship with her will never be special; the chance to become part of her development and share meaningful experiences has already be taken and you're just there to keep her entertained.

William James Sidis IQ