Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being her first is EVERYTHING

House

House

Banned
-
For the sake of argument, let's say one day it happens -- boy meets post-wall girl in her late 20s and, God willing, she even likes him back! The two of you are considering to seriously date now. GREAT. But just so you know... your inexperienced ass will now be competing with her 10 fat and now balding Chadlite exe's stalking her on social media, constantly ringing her up, trying to get back together again by evoking good 'ol memories of that hot summer night they fucked 10 years ago.

These men might be past their prime, but will reserve a special place in her heart, not only because they were probably hot shit, but because sex with them was connected to important stages of her adolescence: popping her cheery at her 14th birthday party, making out with her during recess in the school restroom, sucking him of in the back of the bus on a field trip, banging that one hot bartender she met on her first summer vacation with her friends, dumping her high school sweetheart and 'going wild' in college ...

You don't know how normie relathionships work until you see them. They invest everything in their youth; dating as many people they can, springbreaks, partying, socializing. For a short period of time the drink-party-fuck cycle is so intense it almost looks they were subconsciously 'blackpilled' about their lives ending at 30. Once there there the upper-normie-chadlite has become yet another generic chubby numale who is now stalking the girls he dated at 16 on social media, and this will inevitably include your future girlfriend or wifey.

The girls who are still single by the time they're 30 have either had several serious relationships behind -- which means gigabytes of instagram vids and photos of happy summer adventures together. Or they traveled the world 'discovering themselves'. They will have the life experience of a 60 year old truck driver from Texas, while you spent your youth living like a Franciscan monk.

Last edited:
This is what awaits you if you get surgeries.

this is why fully autistic pure loli is the ideal choice

the title is getting to me before i even read further

Sorry I was too busy in the sewers ratmaxxing.

cope, ill fuck anything with vagina son

popping her cheery at her 14th birthday party, making out with her during recess in the school restroom, sucking him of in the back of the bus on a field trip
:feelsrope:

Some other incel posted this the other day : İts never your girl,its just your turn on her.

this is why fully autistic pure loli is the ideal choice

Maybe not autistic, but a girl who isn't deflowered and is prime indeed.

wojak_01.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg

Thats why fkking young prostitutes is the only realisitic choice for sub8. Also it frees a lot of time.

Thats why fkking young prostitutes is the only realisitic choice for sub8. Also it frees a lot of time.

You quiclky overcome the thrill of sex when it's done by hookers. Your balls will be at peace, but a gaping whole -- called your life -- will broaden and deepen.

People are, psychologically, made of their past experiences. Every chad a foid has fucked is part of her mind forever. If she has already had multiple partners, your relationship with her will never be special; the chance to become part of her development and share meaningful experiences has already be taken and you're just there to keep her entertained.

We've missed the good part of romantic life, so it's over for us.

Ascend in highschool or its over

but teen love doesn't matter br000oo000

People are, psychologically, made of their past experiences. Every chad a foid has fucked is part of her mind forever. If she has already had multiple partners, your relationship with her will never be special; the chance to become part of her development and share meaningful experiences has already be taken and you're just there to keep her entertained.

A severely underrated aspect of teen/youth dating is the emotional imprint one leaves on a girl, that can be used or exploited as a back-up plan for decades to come.

Being the 1st is extremely important

For the sake of argument, let's say one day it happens -- boy meets post-wall girl in her late 20s and, God willing, she even likes him back! The two of you are considering to seriously date now. GREAT. But just so you know... your inexperienced ass will now be competing with her 10 fat and now balding Chadlite exe's stalking her on social media, constantly ringing her up, trying to get back together again by evoking good 'ol memories of that hot summer night they fucked 10 years ago.

These men might be past their prime, but will reserve a special place in her heart, not only because they were probably hot shit, but because sex with them was connected to important stages of her adolescence: popping her cheery at her 14th birthday party, making out with her during recess in the school restroom, sucking him of in the back of the bus on a field trip, banging that one hot bartender she met on her first summer vacation with her friends, dumping her high school sweetheart and 'going wild' in college ...

You don't know how normie relathionships work until you see them. They invest everything in their youth; dating as many people they can, springbreaks, partying, socializing. For a short period of time the drink-party-fuck cycle is so intense it almost looks they were subconsciously 'blackpilled' about their lives ending at 30. Once there there the upper-normie-chadlite has become yet another generic chubby numale who is now stalking the girls he dated at 16 on social media, and this will inevitably include your future girlfriend or wifey.

The girls who are still single by the time they're 30 have either had several serious relationships behind -- which means gigabytes of instagram vids and photos of happy summer adventures together. Or they traveled the world 'discovering themselves'. They will have the life experience of a 60 year old truck driver from Texas, while you spent your youth living like a Franciscan monk.

TL;DR

I was hanging out with a buddy decades ago and this roastie said hello to him. "Dave, summer of 87! How are you?"

Now i understand why...

Why would you want her to be autistic? :lul:
if she doesn't like people/is shy/awkward/weird/introverted/not an attention whore then you have 5+ times the chance of unused hole

if she doesn't like people/is shy/awkward/weird/introverted/not an attention whore then you have 5+ times the chance of unused hole
True tbh

I just got confused cuz I thought you meant low IQ autistic :feelstastyman: rather than high inhib, socially anxious autistic

Last edited:
i want to be the first of a young foid

you'll never be 15 and in love

lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting

not worrying about rent, bills, student loans

only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday

you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"

you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits

you're in your 20's now

gotta get a good job

gotta be a serious man now

all the good ones are taken

maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you

they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter

you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy

you have missed out on teenage love

OP's TLDR

cope, ill fuck anything with vagina son
tbhtbh but it sucks that we will never get the experience of first time love.

brutal but true tbh

I just want to fuck a prime pussy

I just want to fuck a prime pussy

based

you'll never be 15 and in love

lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting

not worrying about rent, bills, student loans

only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday

you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"

you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits

you're in your 20's now

gotta get a good job

gotta be a serious man now

all the good ones are taken

maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you

they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter

you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy

you have missed out on teenage love

fk this emotional sh*t tbh

Plenty of women lose their virginity to the same chad unfortunately
full

The life of some near oldcel and a woman past 25 is night and day. How can that not bother both of them?

Poping her cherry will reserve you a special place in her heart.

This is why ppl in the past popped the cherry as young as possible

For a short period of time the drink-party-fuck cycle is so intense it almost looks they were subconsciously 'blackpilled' about their lives ending at 30.
I was bluepilled as fuck back then, thinking that it would be okay, I could have more fulfilling relationships later on if I respected romance better and didn't rush into things.

If I had known better (instinctively or otherwise) I'm not sure it would make me any happier though.

Those balding non-virgin incels are just as celibate as me. You can say they're better off for making memories, but that also means they know what they're missing out on and feel the absence more...

On the other hand, maybe they were so drunk they remember nothing, or actually had bad sexual experiences (girl vomited/farted/pooped on them while getting pumped?) in which case maybe they regret the lack of sex less than we who haven't had it, since we tend to idealize and whitewash the potential perfect experience which is so rare in practice?

if you're still incel at 25, even if you ascend, it's still over. my life experiences have fucked me up so much mentally that i'm beyond saving.

They will have the life experience of a 60 year old truck driver from Texas, while you spent your youth living like a Franciscan monk.
This sentence: nice take. Exactly how I lived my youth tbh.

Welcome boyo.

Last edited:
Those balding non-virgin incels are just as celibate as me. You can say they're better off for making memories, but that also means they know what they're missing out on and feel the absence more...

On the other hand, maybe they were so drunk they remember nothing, or actually had bad sexual experiences (girl vomited/farted/pooped on them while getting pumped?) in which case maybe they regret the lack of sex less than we who haven't had it, since we tend to idealize and whitewash the potential perfect experience which is so rare in practice?
Sex alone is overyhped locker-room talk, the carnal act itself is dirty, clumsy and often times awkward. There is a good reason why 'teen love' is put on a pedestal here as it paints an ideal image of what makes-up a pleasant intimate experience -- youth, freedom, innocence, love -- all of these are connected to events that serve as a backdrop which will make you experience a a banal thing like repetitive thrusting movements as something transcendental.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back