Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal being heightmogged by my family and friends

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
this story starts before my balls had dropped. i was 13, and my step siblings who i grew up with, one of them being 2 years older and a male, and the other one being a few months younger and a female, are BOTH taller than me at this time. what was most brutal at 13 was my 10-11 year old foid cousin was also taller than me.

fast forward a few years, and my step siblings dad died a few weeks ago so they come back from new york to florida for the funeral. i haven't seen them since they height mogged me at 13 and i was hoping id be taller than at least my younger step sister. but i wasnt. she even had to bend down to put her arm around me in the group photo. my step siblings family are all lanklets, genetics matter brocels:fuk:

she even had to bend down to put her arm around me in the group photo. my step siblings family are all lanklets, genetics matter brocels:fuk:
you should've bent her over too, if you know what I mean :feelsthink:

tall man basketball GIF

you should've bent her over too, if you know what I mean :feelsthink:
He could have ate her out just by standing

oh and i was also lifemogged at the funeral. my step siblings moved to new york so i hadn't spoken to them in a while and when they came back down we caught up and turns out my step bro is a football player with a girlfriend and both my step sis and step bro went to homecoming and they showed me what they wore and then asked me "what did you wear to your homecoming?", i had to awkwardly tell them that i didn't go.

(((Step family))) is not your family. Jews brainwashed you brocel.
I know this pain also every male in my family heightmogs me and even some females :feelsree:. Nothing worse than being the biggest manlet

am i allowed to post the group photo we took with our faces blurred out just to show you how she was bending over to be on my height?

can relate its brutal getting height mogged by family, especially the foids.
am i allowed to post the group photo we took with our faces blurred out just to show you how she was bending over to be on my height?
go for it boyo

i only heightmogged my mom and my cousin who has always been a short lad, but he still pulls hella bitches somehow so he lifemogged me there

Yes do it or mods ban you

its over. at least your step sister was decent enough to crouch a little but it actually makes it more embarrassing tbh.
yeah:fuk:
she actually joked about it. she said "i bent over in the pic for you" or something along those lines

she actually joked about it. she said "i bent over in the pic for you" or something along those lines
thats suicidefuel. how tall are you?

nigga:feelskek:

5'8" with shoes on
so you're 5'7. wtf how tall is your family, your foid relatives shouldn't be mogging you like that. don't tell me she was wearing heels.

nigga:feelskek:

5'8" with shoes on
Wtf dude I thought you were like 5'5'' or so, your female relative is tall.
We must be the same height, I wear 3cms shoes to boost me to 5'8.5''

so you're 5'7. wtf how tall is your family, your foid relatives shouldn't be mogging you like that. don't tell me she was wearing heels.
even if she was does it really make it any better?

yeah:fuk:
She is your step sister, so it wouldn't be incest:feelskek:

even if she was does it really make it any better?
you can cope knowing you mog her bare feet. i would refuse to take a pic with my sister if she was wearing heels ngl unless i was wearing lifts.

She is your step sister, so it wouldn't be incest:feelskek:
why is 50% of this thread joking about me fucking my step sister? she wouldnt let me even if i asked
you can cope knowing you mog her bare feet. i would refuse to take a pic with my sister if she was wearing heels ngl unless i was wearing lifts.
i think she was wearing heels but we are the same height bare feet. she mentioned she was 5'7

You are short, and you live in Florida... Either move or rope.

Fucking brutal :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I have two younger cousins luckily I’ll be moving out in a few years I will hope to never see them again because it’s likely that they will height mog me to oblivion once they hit 18:worryfeels::worryfeels: as a manlet you can’t trust anyone in this world.

Last edited: