Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being heightmogged at 6'0?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Ofc the first option, when heighmogged by a foid you always feel like the biggest manlet under the sun
I don't even look at small foids tbh

Obviously it sucks to get heightmogged by a Stacy. But I feel just as bad if a short Becky was staring at me in disgust, because it's a reminder that even low-status foids lifemog me.

You're the ideal height. For athleticism, looks, still being intimidating / respected, not standing out too much (can't be recognized easily by police just based off of height). You're the all around perfect height.
idk how legit short guys can read this and not want to bash OPs knees with a bat.

Yes it happens to me often in a country where the average height is supposedly 5'9 what a joke

I get height mogged 30 times a day at 6"1 and I live in India , the fuck are they putting in the water.

I'm 6 foot as well and I remember the one time I tried going to a bar/club probably half of the guys were taller than me. it was kinda brutal, felt like a child there

I get heightmogged by girls sometimes and it doesn't bother me that much tbh. But stupidly tall women are more common in the Midwest and in the South than any other place, along with California.

Justin Beiber and Ed Sheeran are sub 5ft8, but 6ft 3.5 inch tall mulatto Drake mogs every pop star these days due to his height and Jew.
You should see the lineup at Drake's mansion in Bride Path. At one time, police were called to shoo away the teenage cunts.

Honestly, if Beiber was doing his debut album today rather than in 2009, he would flop and he wouldn't be famous, because the fucking Jew Drake has already fucked millions of teenage and pre-teen cunts because of his 6ft+ tall height. Fucking Jewish whore of his mother fucked a tall African-American, which explains Drake's height.

I hope an act of God burns down Drake's mansions and the hundreds of future sluts who will act as Instawhores on his property. Fucking Jew building a large mansion in Bride Path, Toronto.

rofl bro, he is faking af. drake is not even that tall. all celebs are using fake heights and even age to look better.

drake is like 5"10 maybe 11.

dont believe google.

rofl bro, he is faking af

I'm 6 foot as well and I remember the one time I tried going to a bar/club probably half of the guys were taller than me. it was kinda brutal, felt like a child there
So you height mogged the other 50% of guys in that club plus all the foids and you still felt like a child? Tall fag humble braggers are legitametly more annoying then literal cucks.

nice humblebrag fakecel

So you height mogged the other 50% of guys in that club plus all the foids and you still felt like a child? Tall fag humble braggers are legitametly more annoying then literal cucks.
I'm saying 6'0 is basically average where I am

you're not paying attention to people shorter than you. this is why you feel that way.

if you are self-conscious about your height, anything less than 6'3 you will feel like not tall enough

realistically 6'0 is 75th percentile height in USA, UK, Canada, and Australia

so it's a decent height, but out of 10 people there's gonna be two or three guys taller than you

you're not paying attention to people shorter than you. this is why you feel that way.

if you are self-conscious about your height, anything less than 6'3 you will feel like not tall enough

realistically 6'0 is 75th percentile height in USA, UK, Canada, and Australia

so it's a decent height, but out of 10 people there's gonna be two or three guys taller than you
well USA, UK, Canada and Australia arent that tall countries tbh
6'0 its like 60th percentile in Poland
so its not that much tbh
and its like average in most of European countries

well USA, UK, Canada and Australia arent that tall countries tbh
6'0 its like 60th percentile in Poland
so its not that much tbh
and its like average in most of European countries

yes some eastern european countries - west balkans especially - are full of giants

but most europeans come at 5'9~5'10 average and the taller ones at 5'11

the conscription data gives you the most accurate figure when it comes to height

and even the German, Danish, and Norwegian conscripts are 180cm or 5'11 on average

UK, France, Spain, Italy, etc. are all shorter than that

yes some eastern european countries - west balkans especially - are full of giants

but most europeans come at 5'9~5'10 average and the taller ones at 5'11

the conscription data gives you the most accurate figure when it comes to height

and even the German, Danish, and Norwegian conscripts are 180cm or 5'11 on average

UK, France, Spain, Italy, etc. are all shorter than that
im moving to UK next month so im hopping to be average with heightfrauding

Every faggot zoomer is 6ft these days. Roastie sluts are commonly 5'9" - 5'11", quite a few are 6ft and above.

It's a basic height these days, nothing special.

No, it was a hot, skinny blonde. She was at least 6'4 and she was looking at me like I was a disfigured cockroach.
A 6'4 foid can me see be hot. Such height would indicate high levels of testerstone e which means ugly face

Today tall starts at 6'3+

All men need to start bashing tall women and make them feel as subhuman as manlets are made to feel. "That's a big bitch!" any time they're over 5'9.
my cousin is 5'9 and she is ok :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

The perfect male height in 2019 is 6’5

You're not 6'0 then. A real 6 footer wouldn't feel short anywhere.

The correct way to measure height is at night while fully pressed down with no hair. I bet your real height is 5'10.

bro I'm in London and I work at a supermarket. The foids aren't wearing heels, thats the scary part, they're all wearing trainers. I have no idea why they are this tall
They’re probably trannies.

Complaining at 6 feet, incels are just like normies. Never satisfied with what they got

A 6'4 foid can me see be hot. Such height would indicate high levels of testerstone e which means ugly face

6'4 foids can be hot, what are you talking about?

All men need to start bashing tall women and make them feel as subhuman as manlets are made to feel. "That's a big bitch!" any time they're over 5'9.

Except they could physically fight back, whereas most manlets can only do so with the effectiveness of a child.