Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being heightmogged at 6'0?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
I don't know if I'm seeing things or this shit is actually happening. But I am 6 ft and I feel like I get heightmogged at least 20 times a fucking day, ESPECIALLY BY FOIDS. WHY ARE THEY SO FUCKING TALL THESE DAYS?

Fuck man this makes me even more hesitant to go outside. And I’m 5’9” .. where do u live that foids are so tall? Are they in heels?

6'0 is just a few inches above average.
Aren't old people and ethnics included in the average height stats of a country?

I don't know if I'm seeing things or this shit is actually happening. But I am 6 ft and I feel like I get heightmogged at least 20 times a fucking day, ESPECIALLY BY FOIDS. WHY ARE THEY SO FUCKING TALL THESE DAYS?
Cause you dont pay attention to all the people shorter than you

I dont get hightmogged by females because they dont look at me at all hehe ( 186cm)

Fuck man this makes me even more hesitant to go outside. And I’m 5’9” .. where do u live that foids are so tall? Are they in heels?

bro I'm in London and I work at a supermarket. The foids aren't wearing heels, thats the scary part, they're all wearing trainers. I have no idea why they are this tall

All you tallfags, shut the fuck up, goddamn it. :feelsree::reeeeee:

Try living a day as a 5'6'' manlet like me.

Bow down and thank God everyday, you ungrateful ingrates.

bro I'm in London and I work at a supermarket. The foids aren't wearing heels, thats the scary part, they're all wearing trainers. I have no idea why they are this tall
Its probably something in the water.

All you tallfags, shut the fuck up, goddamn it. :feelsree::reeeeee:

Try living a day as a 5'6'' manlet like me.
Feels like a humble bragging thread, he is 6 foot/182cm tall and "complain". I am 170cm so OP is 12cm taller than me and complains seriously wtf.

Feels like a humble bragging thread, he is 6 foot/182cm tall and "complain". I am 170cm so OP is 12cm taller than me and complains seriously wtf.

Seriously, sounds like bragging.

I would give up my useless left nut to live a few days as a 6 feet tall man, see what it feels like tbh.

The standards for manletism are higher everyday. Soon i'll be a midget

I would give up my useless left nut to live a few days as a 6 feet tall man, see what it feels like tbh.
I hear you. 182cm is close to perfect height which is about 185cm imo so he is basically complaining about being perfect height.

Is London a specifically tall place tho?
Wear lifts tbh. 1” makes a huge difference

I hear you. 182cm is close to perfect height which is about 185cm imo so he is basically complaining about being perfect height.

It's like 8/10 face dude complaining his nose isn't higher enough or his mouth is just a little too small. Wtf

I was brutally heightmogged by a "leggy blonde" in the mall today. (I'm 6'2)

The averages are swayed by ethnics.

Just look at the white (nordic) demographic ONLY and it's definitely 6'0 (average).

Bro in what world is 185cm ideal. THat’s 6’1”.. like 2 inches above western average. ~1/3 men are taller than that.

the ideal height is infinity

you can pull off being 8 feet tall without any disadvantages except first world non-problems (muh can’t find clothes, everybody asks if I play basketball, etc) if you’re frame is proportional.

It's like 8/10 face dude complaining his nose isn't higher enough or his mouth is just a little too small. Wtf
Exactly! Most girls even have that minimum height requirement of 6 foot but he is still complaining.

185cm is perfect height??? hahah.
There is no such thing as too tall if you have a good frame unless you're nearing 8'0.
At 6'0 you won't stand out if you're next to a group of average (5'9 - 5'10 men)
6'0 is the 6/10 of height, you're slightly above average but you're nothing special.

Bro in what world is 185cm ideal. THat’s 6’1”.. like 2 inches above western average. ~1/3 men are taller than that.

the ideal height is infinity

you can pull off being 8 feet tall without any disadvantages except first world non-problems (muh can’t find clothes, everybody asks if I play basketball, etc) if you’re frame is proportional.
I used to have some pretty tall friends at 6´3" and it can be annoying if you get taller than that but 6´1" is good because you are still tall thus looking intimidating to other males and meet the requirements for girls plus if you are a bodybuilder it´s the perfect height imo.

I’m 5’1. You can’t complain

im 5ft2 stop complaing you sound like a little bitch

Try being heightmogged at 5'7

Yea I was rated psl 6.5 but I get facemogged daily.

now imagine if you were even shorter the amount of people that mog you is more, over for the manlets

Justin Beiber and Ed Sheeran are sub 5ft8, but 6ft 3.5 inch tall mulatto Drake mogs every pop star these days due to his height and Jew.
You should see the lineup at Drake's mansion in Bride Path. At one time, police were called to shoo away the teenage cunts.

Honestly, if Beiber was doing his debut album today rather than in 2009, he would flop and he wouldn't be famous, because the fucking Jew Drake has already fucked millions of teenage and pre-teen cunts because of his 6ft+ tall height. Fucking Jewish whore of his mother fucked a tall African-American, which explains Drake's height.

I hope an act of God burns down Drake's mansions and the hundreds of future sluts who will act as Instawhores on his property. Fucking Jew building a large mansion in Bride Path, Toronto.

i wish i was fcking 6ft
im 5.7.5 fuarrrrkkkkk

Just stand up straight br0!

There's no height for your face!

im 5ft2 stop complaing you sound like a little bitch
i find what OP is saying hard to believe. hes probably not 6 foot. reminds me of another banned user who was saying things like hes mogged by 13 year olds at 6'2".

Justin Beiber and Ed Sheeran are sub 5ft8, but 6ft 3.5 inch tall mulatto Drake mogs every pop star these days due to his height and Jew.
You should see the lineup at Drake's mansion in Bride Path. At one time, police were called to shoo away the teenage cunts.

Honestly, if Beiber was doing his debut album today rather than in 2009, he would flop and he wouldn't be famous, because the fucking Jew Drake has already fucked millions of teenage and pre-teen cunts because of his 6ft+ tall height. Fucking Jewish whore of his mother fucked a tall African-American, which explains Drake's height.

I hope an act of God burns down Drake's mansions and the hundreds of future sluts who will act as Instawhores on his property. Fucking Jew building a large mansion in Bride Path, Toronto.
drake is not 6'3.5" if i remember right.

drakes me

i find what OP is saying hard to believe. hes probably not 6 foot. reminds me of another banned user who was saying things like hes mogged by 13 year olds at 6'2".

drake is not 6'3.5" if i remember right.
But Drake is tall enough to have pre-teen suburban Canadian whores begging to have sex like Jeffrey Epstein has his harem of toddlers for sex on his Bahamas private island!

I get heightmogged all the time as someone which is almost 6 foot.

I'm also 6ft and sometimes feel heightmogged in London.

But you do work in a supermarket, right? If you interact with one customer per minute, 480 customers a day, and half of them (240) are foids, would it not make statistical sense that at least 10-20 of those 240 foids are at least, say, 5ft10? (It's hard to eyeball the difference between 5ft10 and 6ft, tbh)

Cause you dont pay attention to all the people shorter than you
Exactly, I think it's a confirmation bias and availability heuristic issue; you're more likely to notice unusual objects and/or objects that fit your beliefs.

Your brain doesn't implicitly notice anything out of the ordinary when you see a 5ft4 foid; but when you see a 6ft2 foid you notice that anomaly and you're more likely to remember the sight of that particular foid. I think my mind does the same thing when I see a particularly tall foid or a particularly short male.

I was brutally heightmogged by a "leggy blonde" in the mall today. (I'm 6'2)
Brutally? As in she was like 6'6? You sure she wasn't a tranny?

You're the ideal height. For athleticism, looks, still being intimidating / respected, not standing out too much (can't be recognized easily by police just based off of height). You're the all around perfect height.

Lol try being 5" 5... You're tall bro.

Guys I’m tall but still not good enough teehee

im 6'3, 7/10 blond eyed blue haired gook slayer why are there people who mog me every day :(( i saw 3 stacies their 6'5 and walking with their 7'3 wood cutting jawline'd boyfriends im such a manlet ugly guyss
stop fucking crying you're 6'0 lmao imagine being below 5'8

I'm also 6ft and sometimes feel heightmogged in London.

But you do work in a supermarket, right? If you interact with one customer per minute, 480 customers a day, and half of them (240) are foids, would it not make statistical sense that at least 10-20 of those 240 foids are at least, say, 5ft10? (It's hard to eyeball the difference between 5ft10 and 6ft, tbh)

Exactly, I think it's a confirmation bias and availability heuristic issue; you're more likely to notice unusual objects and/or objects that fit your beliefs.

Your brain doesn't implicitly notice anything out of the ordinary when you see a 5ft4 foid; but when you see a 6ft2 foid you notice that anomaly and you're more likely to remember the sight of that particular foid. I think my mind does the same thing when I see a particularly tall foid or a particularly short male.

Brutally? As in she was like 6'6? You sure she wasn't a tranny?
No, it was a hot, skinny blonde. She was at least 6'4 and she was looking at me like I was a disfigured cockroach.

No, it was a hot, skinny blonde. She was at least 6'4 and she was looking at me like I was a disfigured cockroach.

:(

Out of curiosity, would you feel worse if a 6'4 Stacy looked at you like shit or if a 5'4 Stacy did?

Can you imagine how a 5'2 man would feel withering under her gaze? Dude I wish I was 6'2; if I was 5'2 I would've already roped.

im 6'3, 7/10 blond eyed blue haired gook slayer why are there people who mog me every day :(( i saw 3 stacies their 6'5 and walking with their 7'3 wood cutting jawline'd boyfriends im such a manlet ugly guyss
stop fucking crying you're 6'0 lmao imagine being below 5'8

I'm not crying I'm just amazed at how many people heightmog me even at 6'0. I can't imagine what it would be like to be lower than 5'8, my condolences.

Kek complaining while being 6ft. I'm 5'4 truecel. Maybe the shortest turbomanlet here. Try to live a day like me and see if you still feel like a man at least. At least you can cope with that when you feel down

Kek complaining while being 6ft. I'm 5'4 truecel. Maybe the shortest turbomanlet here. Try to live a day like me and see if you still feel like a man at least. At least you can cope with that when you feel down

My condolences brother. I wasn't trying to boast here I was just venting. Stay strong

My condolences brother. I wasn't trying to boast here I was just venting. Stay strong
Yeah I know you didn't. But at least I know from you that London is not a good place for me

:(

Out of curiosity, would you feel worse if a 6'4 Stacy looked at you like shit or if a 5'4 Stacy did?

Can you imagine how a 5'2 man would feel withering under her gaze? Dude I wish I was 6'2; if I was 5'2 I would've already roped.
Ofc the first option, when heighmogged by a foid you always feel like the biggest manlet under the sun
I don't even look at small foids tbh

6"0 is not an ideal height but its mog resistant. Sure in heels a lot of women will be your height since they are taller these days, and 6"2 is also common enough. 6"3 is over is not as common so you will come across people this height occasionally. You will get by even if you get mogged from time to time.