Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being good looking is the greatest advantage you can ever have in life

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Not only are you objectively ugly and looking in the mirror makes you have low self-esteem, but self-esteem is the least of your worries being an ugly subhuman male. Even though we are ugly we tend to rate ourselves higher than we are. Which explains IT and bluepilled copers. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/sjop.12631

1) Attractive kids will be better taken care of by adults growing up
You have better development due to environment (all else being equal), as parents pay more attention to attractive kids.

2) Babies like attractive people more than ugly people
If you think that babies will love you unconditionally, they will still like Chad more cause he is better looking. It also shows what we find ugly is biologically programmed.

3) Attractive people have higher IQ's than ugly people
Even if the teachers don't pay as much attention to you, you think you can work hard to get by? Wrong, attractive people are also smarter by mechanisms that you can'y cahnge (IQ).

4) Women value looks over everything in a man, but will lie to your face and say it isn't important to her
Appearance is the number one predictor of if a woman will be attracted to you and is super important of making a long term relationship work without divorce. Personality and income of the male are way less important for women than looks, and income is essentially compensation for your ugly looks in order to entice her that you will be a good beta provider cuck.

5) There's no ascending even with manning up and working hard
Women have a pluralistic mating strategy where they will marry guys that have resources, and have sex with men of better genetic quality to have his baby. This is true in all so called monogamous animals.

6) Males have greater benefits from being attractive than females socially and economically
Men's looks don't matter as much as females right? Cope, men's looks are way more important to being treated better in society than females

7) People see you as less competent and less intelligent, and are poorer
Employers and even children see uglier people as less attractive and less intelligent, thus it can severely diminish your chances of getting a good job.
Maybe AI might change this one day.
''

8) Discriminating against ugly people in employment is legal
Employers can be sued if they are hiring people based on the color of their skin, sex, sexuality, etc but not if you are ugly even in the most progressive country of Canada

9) Attractive people in the general population have better well being and life stasfaction
If you think in the end ugly people are happier at the end of the day because they learn to live it, you are wrong. Attractive people are more satisfied with their lives, see themselves more in control of their own life, and are happier.

10) Women choose only the top looking males, everyone else is someone she settled for.
Wealth inequality across many countries is horrible and evil, but almost every country in the world has income distribution more equal than the attention males get from females that are interested in them.

AND NEVER FORGET THE MOST BROOTAL BLACKPILL OF THEM ALL

I cannot say often enough how much I consider beauty a powerful and advantageous quality.
Socrates called it "A short tyranny,"
and Plato, '~The privilege of nature."

We have no quality that surpasses it in credit. It holds the first place in human relations; it presents itself before the rest, seduces and prepossesses our judgment with great authority and a wondrous impression.

That’s some massive erfuel

Very based. I've always noticed most homeless people are subhuman manlets and succesful people tall and good looking. Even growing up, all the popular kids who get teen love and a normal child hood are good looking. All the chessclub losers are subhuman. The chads play football and fuck the cheerleader
U7s2r7t3pbe41

Such a basic blackpill but It really starts to bother you when you realize you were literally millimetres and inches away from such a better life. If only you knew how good things could've been.

It's only possible to have a decent life by being beautiful.

LOOKS = LIFE
My life was over when I was born
I cannot say often enough how much I consider beauty a powerful and advantageous quality.
Socrates called it "A short tyranny,"
and Plato, '~The privilege of nature."

We have no quality that surpasses it in credit. It holds the first place in human relations; it presents itself before the rest, seduces and prepossesses our judgment with great authority and a wondrous impression.
Wow they were woke, it's over.

That’s some massive erfuel
:feelsYall:

Very based. I've always noticed most homeless people are subhuman manlets and succesful people tall and good looking. Even growing up, all the popular kids who get teen love and a normal child hood are good looking. All the chessclub losers are subhuman. The chads play football and fuck the cheerleaderView attachment 337264
it's over

Such a basic blackpill but It really starts to bother you when you realize you were literally millimetres and inches away from such a better life. If only you knew how good things could've been.
sometimes you gotta go back to the basics

It's only possible to have a decent life by being beautiful.
:cryfeels:
SLAY THEM ALL!
based