Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being good in sports at a young age is underrated.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Status matters.

Take a norman who only has a few friends, and take another norman who is the star quarterback.

The first can probably get an uggo if he's not an autist, but will struggle to get his looksmatch.

The star QB can land hot chicks.

Now it's important to note this goes back to genes. So even if this is not a purely aesthetic thing, it still goes back to genes.

Qb is not just good genes though.

In high school it's 90% genetics and puberty timing, but in reality qb is one of least gene dependent roles in all American sport, prob only 30% gene based

i tried to join kids playing soccer at recess once but they said to fuck off weirdo

mfw my parents never signed me up for sports or anything like that at that age so I just played Pokemon Platinum all day and never developed a talent for anything
32lk09ulq2o21

I don't know tbh, in elementary school, I was the fastest in my class and one the best in almost all sports... I also won two times my city's school running competition (150-200 participants every time). I was proud of it, but I'm not sure, I think it gives you a slight advantage to make friendships but not that much.

Oh but I was terrible at soccer. And I think soccer definitely helps more than any other sport, especially in Europe.

Status matters.

Take a norman who only has a few friends, and take another norman who is the star quarterback.

The first can probably get an uggo if he's not an autist, but will struggle to get his looksmatch.

The star QB can land hot chicks.

Now it's important to note this goes back to genes. So even if this is not a purely aesthetic thing, it still goes back to genes.

How nice to daydream not being a subhuman.

mfw my parents never signed me up for sports or anything like that at that age so I just played Pokemon Platinum all day and never developed a talent for anything
View attachment 290774

Being good at sports is all genetics so if you had bad genetics even if your parents signed you up for sports it may not have helped much.

I wish I was living in the US. I would have been to the NFL and foids would have sucked my dick for my status tbh :feelstastyman:

I wish I was living in the US. I would have been to the NFL and foids would have sucked my dick for my status tbh :feelstastyman:
is this a joke? you think being in the NFL wouldn't matter?

But genetics decide if you are good at sports or not

Being good at sports is a normie trait, most people who are good at sports from a young age usually grow up to be successful and social.

It's the first sign of good genetics. I remember being just as low inhib as every other kid and trying to play sports, trying to race other kids

Guess what? I got mogged by EVERYONE. Every. Single. Kid. After a few years of getting mogged at every single turn i just became bitter and defeatist and avoided sports like the plague. It was such a traumatizing experience tbh, I distinctly remember having to cope hard as a 4 to 7 year old, having to do mental gymnastics to explain why i always got mogged. :feelsbadman: No child should have to go through that

High inhib kids who avoid normal activities are created tbh
View attachment 290774
Well I wish I had never tried tbh

Last edited:
Ball games are pathetic tbh

Athleticism is attractive. Its a sign of fighting prowess, health and robustness. And its all genetics.
Legit lol, as long as we mean actual athleticism, not bullshit like "powerlifting" which anyone can be good at.

There are a few anecdotes here of ex-footballcels who didn't get pussy because they were ugly. But yes it probably does increase your odds if you live in a sports obsessed country like the US