Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BEING GOOD AT THE PIANO IS GENETIC? (MUSICCELS DON'T OPEN)

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Screenshot 20230506 111001 Chrome 1
Screenshot 20230506 111043 Chrome
Screenshot 20230506 112343 Chrome

IS THERE ANYTHING IN THIS ACCURSED LIFE THAT ISN'T ROOTED IN GENETICS? I WAS WONDERING WHY I JUST COULDN'T NAIL DOWN HAND INDEPENDENCE ON THE PIANO BUT NOW I KNOW. MY SUBHUMAN GENES TAINT EVERYTHING I WANT TO DO AND ACCOMPLISH. I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE MY GENETICS WILL FOREVER BE A HAUNTING SPECTOR OVER MY LIFE. WHY CAN'T THEY LEAVE ME ALONE :cryfeels: :feelsree::feelsrope:

Jfl at me being a sandmonkey thinking I can pick up the piano as a hobby...

Everything in life is genetics, natural talent. You can train your whole life and like most people you will never reach the level of Mozart

Everything in life is genetics, natural talent. You can train your whole life and like most people you will never reach the level of Mozart
Brutal truth. I will never be able to cope with the geneticspill

View attachment 747940View attachment 747941View attachment 747942
IS THERE ANYTHING IN THIS ACCURSED LIFE THAT ISN'T ROOTED IN GENETICS? I WAS WONDERING WHY I JUST COULDN'T NAIL DOWN HAND INDEPENDENCE ON THE PIANO BUT NOW I KNOW. MY SUBHUMAN GENES TAINT EVERYTHING I WANT TO DO AND ACCOMPLISH. I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE MY GENETICS WILL FOREVER BE A HAUNTING SPECTOR OVER MY LIFE. WHY CAN'T THEY LEAVE ME ALONE :cryfeels: :feelsree::feelsrope:
don't give up bro. don't play piano for becoming good, use it as a way to express yourself musically. Nothing in this life is fair but u gotta make the best out of what you're given :feelsokman:

don't give up bro. don't play piano for becoming good, use it as a way to express yourself musically. Nothing in this life is fair but u gotta make the best out of what you're given :feelsokman:
lots of great pianists with finger disabilities so it's always not as bad as u think

That's true but it demotivates me to hell and back :cryfeels:

@based_meme take? :cryfeels:

it's tough for me to coordinate different rhythms between left hand and right hand

I'm better at instruments that don't require that

it's tough for me to coordinate different rhythms between left hand and right hand

I'm better at instruments that don't require that
Never been able to do it correctly and it's suicidefuel because i thought I could be good at something

piano is hard as fuck. you need to take lessons from age 4 to play decently

IS THERE ANYTHING IN THIS ACCURSED LIFE THAT ISN'T ROOTED IN GENETICS?
There honestly doesn't seem to be. The geneticdeterminismpill is completely inescapable and ruthlessly brutal:feelsrope::feelsohgod:.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back