Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being good at academics is cope if you arent one of the very best

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
98th percentile in a maths standardized test

Got an award for getting over 90% correct in the maths olympiad

Beat an entire asian class in mental math to the point the teacher had to give me extra work. He even got a teacher to compete against me and i beat him while being 10 years old.

Was in the gifted class at a good school and ended up top 2% academically in my country in math

All this yet i could never become truly successful at math in my country due to not being top 0.5%. i was never in the paper for being truly brilliant.

Yea i mogged normies to fucking suicide but compared to gifted ppl i was subpar and i couldn’t pursue a career in math

Last edited:
True plus it doesn’t matter because to get very successful it’s based off connections. Study celling is giga cope if ur ugly and/or non NT it only works if ur gl because you can connections maxx on top of that

no point to school if ya aint got friends

its the sad truth
You have to get really really good at something that involves just you sitting there and thinking for it to be of any value to society. Nobody cares how good you are if you cant do something for them or at least entertain or inspire them, same goes for le struggling artist stereotype
Even the top 0.5% guys are successful only because we invest in them hoping it pays off later, just betting on innovation.
Even if youre a professor, to society youre just some guy sitting in an office thinking and infecting others to do the same
You have to apply your talent to reality in some way to have any chance of success, and nobody encourages you to do that

It’s not what you know - it’s who you know OP

Why didn't you go into finance or something math adjacent, you don't have to do pure mathematics.

True plus it doesn’t matter because to get very successful it’s based off connections. Study celling is giga cope if ur ugly and/or non NT it only works if ur gl because you can connections maxx on top of that
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back