Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Being friends with nerds/geeks growing up is a huge reason why we’re incel

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
There’s simply no way to date decent looking girls in high school and college (not subhuman nerd girls) other than being part of the popular kids clique

You can’t be a loner, you can’t only be friends with the robotics club or chess club, you need to be high status and popular - frat, football team, etc

even if you’re good looking, you’ll be low status if you have a reputation as a nerd or loser

although if you’re good looking, you can use tinder, but that’s still high competition

What can I have done anyways

Better than having no friends :feelsrope:

Girls when they say I like .... type of men they mean:
Nerd guys: Chad with glasses
Gamer guys: Chad with PC
Sport guys: Chad with basketball

Your looks determine whether you hang out with the cool kids, the NPC‘s or the losers.

Girls when they say I like .... type of men they mean:
Nerd guys: Chad with glasses
Gamer guys: Chad with PC
Sport guys: Chad with basketball
unironically

:blackpill:Truecels are not just "nerds" with nerd friends, they have zero friends and social circle:blackpill:
THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
THIS, THIS THIS THIS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[UWSL]I didn't even fit in with nerds, weirdos, geeks... I'm so socially retarded that I'm just invisible... I'm unable to socialize at all, not even with these kind of people... Trucels don't know how to socialize, we don't have friends.. I have always been a loner, a stain at the bottom of the class... I am autistic, introverted and inhibited and I can't even carry on a conversation... for me having a conversation is like being able to speak in a language I don't know... I just can't... I get nervous, it's horrible... it's like "do you like movies?", he says yes, I ask him his favorite movie AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW THE CONVERSATION ANYMORE...[/UWSL]

No, not really. As a child, my only actual "friend" stuttered. And I've noticed that I tend to mimic the verbal patterns of people around me.

Observe:

Talent in autism comes in many forms, but a common characteristic is that the individual becomes an expert in recognizing repeating patterns in stimuli. We call this systemizing, defined as the drive to analyse or construct systems. These might be any kind of system. What defines a system is that it follows rules, and when we systemize we are trying to identify the rules that govern the system, in order to predict how that system will behave (Baron-Cohen 2006). These are some of the major kinds of system.

Prior to group therapy, I started scratching my hands and nose as a defense in social situations. My maternal grandmother told me to "Stop doing that", "Quit all that scratching", "And don't put your hands in your face".

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 11 36 16

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 11 37 40

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 11 37 49

(Sometimes, I tend to repeat social interactions I've had vocally and mentally)

My daydreaming allows me to actually mimic foids I've seen by envisioning them as myself, doing the acito nthat I vierw myself as doing.

Last edited:
Your looks determine whether you hang out with the cool kids, the NPC‘s or the losers.

its a one of the factors

combination between looks, swag, athleticism

black people are ugly and they are always the cool kids

Popular kids will use and abuse you if you arent intimidating and no one teached you to stand for yourself. Happened with me. Better to be loner outcast than have such 'friends'. They will mock you to feel better about themselves.

There’s simply no way to date decent looking girls in high school and college (not subhuman nerd girls) other than being part of the popular kids clique

You can’t be a loner, you can’t only be friends with the robotics club or chess club, you need to be high status and popular - frat, football team, etc

even if you’re good looking, you’ll be low status if you have a reputation as a nerd or loser

although if you’re good looking, you can use tinder, but that’s still high competition
100% true. If I was raised by normalfag parents and was a normalfag, I wouldn't be here

100% true. If I was raised by normalfag parents and was a normalfag, I wouldn't be here
A misconception is that all incels are 2/10 truecels

Most incels are normal looking, but not Chad, and lack the social capital

Never began for the Yu-Gi-Oh! nerds in high school.

Don't know about that one.

High IQ. You might not have realized it, but you didn't hang out with the nerds because you chose to. You did because the cool kids knew you weren't one of them.

I had zero friends, i hanged out with braindead twin boys and self destructive future junkie, not nerds.

Maybe if you're one of the older millenials. Zoomers in general are just having less sex than other generations

Nah. I would never blame my comrades for my genetics and or lack of success. This seems as if you’re blaming them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back