Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being friends with chads is BAD

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
in middle school I was friends with a chad and it was HELL. we were friends but he would act superior around me and make fun of me just to impress other normies and girls

the worst part about chad friends is the competitive nature of men to one up each other, but the problem is how am i (subhuman supposed to one up chad, what are you even supposed to say, when you know he's right, and you cant even think of anything to make fun of him for :feelscry:

in middle school I was friends with a chad and it was HELL. we were friends but he would act superior around me and make fun of me just to impress other normies and girls
Brutal, Ive found normies to be worsed towards me than chads, Ethnics hate me bc im white btw and normies hate me bc im ugly, Chad knows hes superior so he doesnt have to do shit really, Hes also happier and got nothing to be sad about.

I’m friends with one to get closER to foids since holes just naturally gravitate to him while seing me as disgusting just from my face but I’m making a ((((plan)))) to screw him over.

Brutal, Ive found normies to be worsed towards me than chads, Ethnics hate me bc im white btw and normies hate me bc im ugly, Chad knows hes superior so he doesnt have to do shit really, Hes also happier and got nothing to be sad about.
Exactly normshits are poison avoid at all costs

the worst part about chad friends is the competitive nature of men to one up each other, but the problem is how am i (subhuman supposed to one up chad, what are you even supposed to say, when you know he's right, and you cant even think of anything to make fun of him for :feelscry:

Never had a single friend

It's pretty bad.

I used to be a jester so I could join them.
I should have gotten the rope instead.

Who does chad have to one up? He knows hes the king, Your talking about normies, They are the ones trying to One up, Chad doesnt have to do shit, Girls throw themselves at him at every turn, So its the normie that is the real enemy.

Water

Never had a single friend
The only way for us to have friends is to be muscular, rich and have alot of female friends. So they can profit from you.

If not you can just be a jester, so you temporarily have friends.

The other way is to just befriend other incels.

fakecel if you were friends with chad

The only way for us to have friends is to be muscular, rich and have alot of female friends. So they can profit from you.

If not you can just be a jester, so you temporarily have friends.

The other way is to just befriend other incels.
how does me being muscular benefit others

I feel like acting superior or just confident in general around those who you don't see as a threat is a general human thing

Chad will also subversively befriend the ethnics and gooks as a power play to make you look worse.

chads would never dare be my friend

Imagine traveling through Europe with a Chad who fucks a new girl in every single city. Clearly his trip is better than yours. You are consumed with envy, but perhaps the worst part is that he has less time to spend with you as he has al of these women.

I was friends with a statusmaxxed HTN. If i was around him and his friends he made jokes at my expensive to impress his friends while privately he was a chill dude. I fucking hate snakes who act all tough and strong when their friends are around

I was friends with a statusmaxxed HTN. If i was around him and his friends he made jokes at my expensive to impress his friends while privately he was a chill dude. I fucking hate snakes who act all tough and strong when their friends are around
He only talked to you because his friends weren't around, these normfags can't go a minute without talking

it is very good and blackpilling experience. Some chad friends and acquaintances i had during the years played strong part in my blackpilling. Its perfect cope destroyer

I've never had a Chad friend after puberty before sure seeing as kids gravitate towards one another through similar interests.

I imagine having chad friends would just make you miserable.