Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being forced to work

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
My grandma keeps forcing me to work when I just wanna LDAR and neet she made me sign up for this 12 hour shift job which I don't plan on going to atp she can kick me out I don't really care anymore she keeps threatening to take me to the shelter if I don't work as if being a lonely truecel isint hard enough she just keeps pressuring me to work and it ruins and fucks my mental even more:feelsseriously:

You have to resist and fight brocel. Remember that your place in life is where you want to be. Dont do that shit for granny she is going to kick the bucket soon anyway and you can LDARmaxx off the inheritance money

You have to resist and fight brocel. Remember that your place in life is where you want to be. Dont do that shit for granny she is going to kick the bucket soon anyway and you can LDARmaxx off the inheritance money

ERadicate her to speed up the process. it's a matter of life and death

She's not that old but I see

It's your life don't let others control your life

Just tell granny you're tired of her shit. :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back