Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being forced to interact with normies is torture

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Even if you have better scores than them, are more well read/write better, are more perceptive, anything, they’ll still call you stupid to make themselves feel better than you.

Even if you may be physically stronger or faster or just higher or anything physically they’ll still call you weak to feel better about themselves.

Basically, being around normies is just being a punching bag. They’ll constantly shit on you, even if you objectively are better than them in whatever it is they claim they’re better than you at.

I remember in school people I scored miles better than still claimed to be smarter than me. People that had far worse lifting stats, and worse run times, and a worse vertical jump, whatever, they still claimed they were stronger than me.

Jfl, even people who were objectively smaller than me claimed to be bigger or “about the same” to make themselves feel better.

:feelsseriously: Heaven forbid you’re actually worse than them anywhere. They can’t handle someone moving them and lie to themselves and insult said person to bring them down and feel better. If you actually are worse you will be in for endless torment.

The worst part is they are genuinely so fucking dumb and egotistic they actually believe the shit they lie to themselves about. There is no arguing with a dumbass so don’t even bother trying to assume normies have any soul or sentience enough to even talk to like a human. I see them as cattle and nothing more.

This was revived for good reason, I believe.

Even if you have better scores than them, are more well read/write better, are more perceptive, anything, they’ll still call you stupid to make themselves feel better than you.

Even if you may be physically stronger or faster or just higher or anything physically they’ll still call you weak to feel better about themselves.

Basically, being around normies is just being a punching bag. They’ll constantly shit on you, even if you objectively are better than them in whatever it is they claim they’re better than you at.

Blox10

Blox11

I remember in school people I scored miles better than still claimed to be smarter than me. People that had far worse lifting stats, and worse run times, and a worse vertical jump, whatever, they still claimed they were stronger than me.

Jfl, even people who were objectively smaller than me claimed to be bigger or “about the same” to make themselves feel better.

:feelsseriously: Heaven forbid you’re actually worse than them anywhere. They can’t handle someone moving them and lie to themselves and insult said person to bring them down and feel better. If you actually are worse you will be in for endless torment.

The worst part is they are genuinely so fucking dumb and egotistic they actually believe the shit they lie to themselves about. There is no arguing with a dumbass so don’t even bother trying to assume normies have any soul or sentience enough to even talk to like a human. I see them as cattle and nothing more.
It’s not what you know. It’s who you know. Do you think those prestigious college’s teach anything different than a regular university? It’s about the connections you make