Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being female is a severe form of retardation

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Femoids lack basic common sense. They lack the ability to reason, to sympathize, to empathize and also plenty of other things. They are stuck in their little obsession with chad.

Women cannot succeed on their own merit. Society applauds them for the most basic achievements.

" Omg you are so independent and powerful for going through that painful pregnancy babe!!! Sending thoughts and good vibes to you gal!"

being female is a severe form of evil

There really is something wrong with their brains. Look at how they all act the same and base their entire existence on what other girls say about them on social media. JFL @ females.

There really is something wrong with their brains. Look at how they all act the same and base their entire existence on what other girls say about them on social media. JFL @ females.
" Omg im so fat teehee

" no your not fat gal, i would love to be the weight you are and be able to look so good like you do with makeup on teehee"

" Omg im so fat teehee

" no your not fat gal, i would love to be the weight you are and be able to look so good like you do with makeup on teehee"
And then all they do is flood each other with emojis and worn-out, disingenuine "compliments" on instagram posts.

Last edited:
And then all they do is flood each other with empjis and worn-out, disingenuine "compliments" on instagram posts.
"dis is totally mee teehee"

Their function in nature is as wombs to be impregnated by males. That's it. Men are the thinking gender, why else are all the great thinkers, philosophers, scientists, artists, authors, and innovators all male? We would still be living in caves if men were as mentally deficient as females.

Their function in nature is as wombs to be impregnated by males. That's it. Men are the thinking gender, why else are all the great thinkers, philosophers, scientists, artists, authors, and innovators all male? We would still be living in caves if men were as mentally deficient as females.
This.

You guys gonna start sucking each others dicks now?

I have never encountered a single rational female.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back