Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Being Fat Mogs Being a Skinnyfag

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://imgur.com/a/wNmp8j0
Not a single person here except me is classified as obese yet skinnyfags believe fatcels are volcels that must lose weight before claiming to be incel. :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

chalabi-datalab-sexualpartners2.png

Last edited:
Ultimate cope

Skinnyfag cope, imagine being the weight of an average foid. :feelsgah: :feelskek:
JFL at least he can climb some stairs without almost having a fucking stroke. You are the one coping here, your health is absolute garbage and “skinnyfag” is such a retarded insult. You wish you were skinny

Well you don't need to rope because you will just die due to a heart attack soon enough

whatever helps you cope at night

It depends on what you classify as skinny in general average weight men will do better than skinny men and overweight men

Acording to this graph, I'm a chad. Where the fuck is my average of 8 eight women?

View: https://imgur.com/a/wNmp8j0
Not a single person here except me is classified as obese yet skinnyfags believe fatcels are volcels that must lose weight before claiming to be incel. :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

chalabi-datalab-sexualpartners2.png

This graph is shit. It means obese women have more partners than normal women.
Why is that? They are definitely less attractive. So may it be that they can't maintain proper relationship and fuck around and noone is thinking seriously about being in relationship with fat women? Well it may be. But then it's probably same case with fat men. And men can say it's good to have more sexual partners, but so can say women (and most women think that).
Many explanations and details are needed to come to any conclusions.

lmao you need to stop with this

Try and walk up some stairs again, see what happens

Being tall is everything; weight doesn't matter.