Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being fat lowers tesosterone

Fat also increases estrogen which just fucks you over even more as a man and makes you more of effeminate pussy

@Languishingrn

@Mentally lost cel over for you

I've eaten less and lost 50-60 lbs in a year, but still too unmotivated to go to the gym due to social anxiety.

@Mentally lost cel over for you
I am not fat ,stop saying this bullshit to me Plz
GIGACOPE

I see men all the time that lift regularly and look like shit. Acne, man boobs, balding, bloated, etc.

Lifting makes you better at lifting heavy objects. It won't fix your hormonal deficiencies, and will probably make them a lot worse.

And "putting down the fork" is terrible advice for the same reasons.

If your hormones are fucked, you can't fix the problem by starving yourself and gymceling.
This is true if you’re not obese

I've been close to bone dry with years of gymcelling and even dabbling in low-dose hormones -- made basically zero difference in life. Sure, being fat is bad but it's fantasy to think getting lean will help you much if your face is not significantly better than average WITH BONES/FEATURES.

Working out is a meme. You can't make shit not shit at the gym -- can only make it less shitty. Lipstick on a pig, etc., etc., etc. "Gymmaxxing" is a waste -- you want those millimeters in your face, not the swollen, estrogenic-enforced, one notch from heart-attack protocol for nothing.

Inb4 someone shows me some Photoshopped, angle-frauded or otherwise anecdotal story on how some random dude "ascended" with roiding himself and getting a good body. A "good body" is almost useless if you're not tall with a half-decent face, or something like that.

Reminder that worshipped idiot Zyzz was TALL + MASCULINE looking facewise. Would he slay or be an "icon" if he got that body with no jaw, horseface, etc.? He'd have lived a completely different life if even mere millimters in his face went the "wrong" way -- the life we mostly all live here possibly even. Don't tell me it's all about "muh body" when good faced guys slay hard and live like kings with ottermode bodies AKA thin dudes who have no real muscle or "body game" presence. Didn't Zyros have harems, 50+ lays, treated great in life by default, etc. and the guy was allergic to muscle + had a cartoon-frame. If muscle is so important, why do guys with 6+ faces not need any? And why do many "gymcels" actually exist/are a thing still? If the gym was so special then the fucking term "gymcel" would not exist.

Is there a goodfacecel? Of course not. LOL. Many gymgoers who are still cels -- how many guys with good faces do you know are cels?

Last edited:
I'm high T and psychopathic af
maby I should get a little fat to balance out all this testosterone
Who Is there to Stop you ? Do it AS you please

PSA:Having a higher body fat percentage makes you more effeminate

PSA: Having a high body fat percentage makes you more effeminate

Background: I’ve been lurking here for a while and after going through my self improvement journey(which included loosing weight: 25-30% to 12%body fat)I thought I’d talk about this.

Now this might surprise you, but a fat slob with 40% BF is not manly. I’m saying this from a scientific standpoint btw, fat acts as a testosterone inhibiter, more fat=less testosterone(the chemical that makes you a man). Therefore fatter men are effeminate betas.

There are a lot of studies on this(source at the bottom):

“Obesity lowers testosterone levels. For example, a 2007 study of 1,667 men ages 40 and above found that each one-point increase in BMI was associated with a 2% decrease in testosterone. In addition, a 2008 study of 1,862 men ages 30 and above found that waist circumference was an even stronger predictor of low testosterone levels than BMI. A four-inch increase in waist size increased a man's odds of having a low testosterone level by 75%; for comparison, 10 years of aging increased the odds by only 36%. All in all, waist circumference was the strongest single predictor of developing symptoms of testosterone deficiency. And if you doubt these two American studies, just consider Australian research that found almost one in every seven obese men could benefit from testosterone replacement, a rate more than four times higher than in nonobese men.”

Wow, scary stuff, but it also has an impact on your sexuality:

“Although men with erectile dysfunction (ED) often blame testosterone, hormonal disorders account for only 3% of ED. But even with normal testosterone levels, men who are obese have an increased risk of ED. For example, a Harvard study found that a man with a 42-inch waist is twice as likely to develop the problem as a gent with a 32-inch waist...And a California study reported that having a BMI of 28 (overweight but not obese) increased a man's odds of developing ED by over 90%.”

I could go on and on, but I think I’ve painted a clear picture. What’s the solution you ask, simple: Put down the fucking fork and get your lazy fat ass in the gym!!!

I can’t stress this enough to newbies on here, even if your not fat, lift, men were made to be warriors and hunters, so tap into your nature and go lift some heavy shit.

Now for all the fit guys who are reading this post, I have good news for you. I’m sure you all have heard of the 80/20 rule, but consider this: 73.4%(7 in 10) of men are overweight, 4 out of those 7 are obese, and around 7% are morbidly obese. If you interpret this, by not being a fat slob you’re already in the top 25% of men in the looks category. I’d argue having decent abs puts you in the top 15%, and a V-taper puts you in the top 5%. I base this assumption because there are a lot of weak men who haven’t lifted a day in their life but aren’t fat either

TL:DR Being fat makes you more effeminate, hit the gym.

Sources:

How did you drop down to 12% body fat?