Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being fat lowers tesosterone

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
PSA:Having a higher body fat percentage makes you more effeminate

PSA: Having a high body fat percentage makes you more effeminate

Background: I’ve been lurking here for a while and after going through my self improvement journey(which included loosing weight: 25-30% to 12%body fat)I thought I’d talk about this.

Now this might surprise you, but a fat slob with 40% BF is not manly. I’m saying this from a scientific standpoint btw, fat acts as a testosterone inhibiter, more fat=less testosterone(the chemical that makes you a man). Therefore fatter men are effeminate betas.

There are a lot of studies on this(source at the bottom):

“Obesity lowers testosterone levels. For example, a 2007 study of 1,667 men ages 40 and above found that each one-point increase in BMI was associated with a 2% decrease in testosterone. In addition, a 2008 study of 1,862 men ages 30 and above found that waist circumference was an even stronger predictor of low testosterone levels than BMI. A four-inch increase in waist size increased a man's odds of having a low testosterone level by 75%; for comparison, 10 years of aging increased the odds by only 36%. All in all, waist circumference was the strongest single predictor of developing symptoms of testosterone deficiency. And if you doubt these two American studies, just consider Australian research that found almost one in every seven obese men could benefit from testosterone replacement, a rate more than four times higher than in nonobese men.”

Wow, scary stuff, but it also has an impact on your sexuality:

“Although men with erectile dysfunction (ED) often blame testosterone, hormonal disorders account for only 3% of ED. But even with normal testosterone levels, men who are obese have an increased risk of ED. For example, a Harvard study found that a man with a 42-inch waist is twice as likely to develop the problem as a gent with a 32-inch waist...And a California study reported that having a BMI of 28 (overweight but not obese) increased a man's odds of developing ED by over 90%.”

I could go on and on, but I think I’ve painted a clear picture. What’s the solution you ask, simple: Put down the fucking fork and get your lazy fat ass in the gym!!!

I can’t stress this enough to newbies on here, even if your not fat, lift, men were made to be warriors and hunters, so tap into your nature and go lift some heavy shit.

Now for all the fit guys who are reading this post, I have good news for you. I’m sure you all have heard of the 80/20 rule, but consider this: 73.4%(7 in 10) of men are overweight, 4 out of those 7 are obese, and around 7% are morbidly obese. If you interpret this, by not being a fat slob you’re already in the top 25% of men in the looks category. I’d argue having decent abs puts you in the top 15%, and a V-taper puts you in the top 5%. I base this assumption because there are a lot of weak men who haven’t lifted a day in their life but aren’t fat either

TL:DR Being fat makes you more effeminate, hit the gym.

Sources:

Fat cel is volcel
If u were fat when young, permanent damage to bone structure has been done to lower tesosterone. It’s ropefuel for me

I'm skinny, have no fat on me. But I'm an ugly subhuman.

I could go on and on, but I think I’ve painted a clear picture. What’s the solution you ask, simple: Put down the fucking fork and get your lazy fat ass in the gym!!!

GIGACOPE

I see men all the time that lift regularly and look like shit. Acne, man boobs, balding, bloated, etc.

Lifting makes you better at lifting heavy objects. It won't fix your hormonal deficiencies, and will probably make them a lot worse.

And "putting down the fork" is terrible advice for the same reasons.

If your hormones are fucked, you can't fix the problem by starving yourself and gymceling.

I'm high T and psychopathic af
maby I should get a little fat to balance out all this testosterone

I regret not gymmaxxing during high school, my voice sounds worse than soys.

The funny thing is, calorie restriction, fat restriction, and carb restriction also lower your testosterone. Seems a bit like squaring the circle, I guess you have to find a sweet spot.

Brutal reality. I was fat during puberty

Gigacope. I used to gymcel. I've been skinny, muscular, slightly fat, obese. It doesn't fucking matter when you're an ugly ethnic manlet.
I guess you should see how you look when lean. Not that it gautees ascension. Are you fat sand now?
If u were fat when young, permanent damage to bone structure has been done to lower tesosterone. It’s ropefuel for me
Did it make you short?

I guess you should see how you look when lean. Not that it gautees ascension. Are you fat sand now?

Did it make you short?
maybe. I am 5'5, I had a shit diet since young and only recently far past puberty did I fix my diet. doctor would tell my parents to give more veggies and less sweets, sadly never got around the issue till too late

maybe. I am 5'5, I had a shit diet since young and only recently far past puberty did I fix my diet. doctor would tell my parents to give more veggies and less sweets, sadly never got around the issue till too late
I see.

Of course. I have to continually stop myself from bloating especially when I was a kid. If I don’t exercise atleast semi regularly I will take the shape of a ball.

Of course. I have to continually stop myself from bloating especially when I was a kid. If I don’t exercise atleast semi regularly I will take the shape of a ball.
same. I am still gymcelling even tho it's useless and no gains being made purely too stop me being too fat.

same. I am still gymcelling even tho it's useless and no gains being made purely too stop me being too fat.
exactly. Most people are gymcelling to get muscular, while you're trying to gymcel just to not be obese JFL.

exactly. Most people are gymcelling to get muscular, while you're trying to gymcel just to not be obese JFL.
my body is shit. even after years of gymcelling I have no progressm and my body fat still meh(weight never goes down). only good thing is that my weight never goes up as long as I a gymcel,

Obviously, so does fast food and soda

Incels bully other incels, in this thread.

Cope. You just eat like a pig ngl
ngl a lot of fat people dont eat a lot but eat a lot of calories through sauces and drinking. This problem gets even worse if they are drinking alcohol. You can legit be fat without eating a lot if you get your calories through other methods.

honk honk thanks again nature for not allowing body positivity for men. There's only one way to be a man (tall, wide and lean/fit), and if you for some reason are incompatible with it, it's over.

honk honk thanks again nature for not allowing body positivity for men. There's only one way to be a man (tall, wide and lean/fit), and if you for some reason are incompatible with it, it's over.
nature is evil misandrist, if I could nuke the entire planet would do it in a heart beat. it truly hates the make gender. the males of all mammals always suffer alot and only the Chads have it good. whether it is a lion male or human alwayd get mogged by their Chad counterpart

Why are you on this forum if you're fat? You're volcel.

nature is evil misandrist, if I could nuke the entire planet would do it in a heart beat. it truly hates the make gender. the males of all mammals always suffer alot and only the Chads have it good. whether it is a lion male or human alwayd get mogged by their Chad counterpart
Nature is bitch who is not entitled to being preserved if it hates us so.

Why are you on this forum if you're fat? You're volcel.
GO FUCK YOURSELF

retarded ass nigga. I am 5'5 currycel who is 28. and I was skinny for years and approached foids 60+ times during those years. and that was far before tinder was out.

GO FUCK YOURSELF

retarded ass nigga. I am 5'5 currycel who is 28. and I was skinny for years and approached foids 60+ times during those years. and that was far before tinder was out.
Nvm you're 5'5. Truecel.

If fat were voluntary nobody would be fat

Such a stupid argument.

ngl a lot of fat people dont eat a lot but eat a lot of calories through sauces and drinking. This problem gets even worse if they are drinking alcohol. You can legit be fat without eating a lot if you get your calories through other methods.
Yeah but same applies. They consume calories like a pig

High testosterone levels don't make you chad yet.
Also, the increase in testosterone in adulthood will not help you change your physical parameters (other than muscle mass).

Well it would only make sense that our evolution is separate from nature and not entirely made by itself, otherwise we still would have been monkeys conforming to animalistic needs as a priority and constantly being in fear of it if not done like an addict, than expanding in consciousness to what we have now.

Now for all the fit guys who are reading this post, I have good news for you. I’m sure you all have heard of the 80/20 rule, but consider this: 73.4%(7 in 10) of men are overweight, 4 out of those 7 are obese, and around 7% are morbidly obese.

The thing is most guys between 18 and 22 are gymmaxed so this statistic is meaningless for us I think

Its mostly just old guys that are either settled or dont give a shit anymore that are like this

I have good news for you. I’m sure you all have heard of the 80/20 rule, but consider this: 73.4%(7 in 10) of men are overweight, 4 out of those 7 are obese, and around 7% are morbidly obese. If you interpret this, by not being a fat slob you’re already in the top 25% of men in the looks category. I’d argue having decent abs puts you in the top 15%, and a V-taper puts you in the top 5%.
No v-cut for your face

The thing is most guys between 18 and 22 are gymmaxed so this statistic is meaningless for us I think

Its mostly just old guys that are either settled or dont give a shit anymore that are like this

having a poor diet makes you low T
not drinking enough water makes you low T
being fat makes you low T
not having sex makes you low T
fapping too much makes you low T
not exercising makes you low T
being dumb makes you low T

literally everything i do in my life is fucking me over and lowering my testosterone. at this point i'm a lost cause and a failure as a man

Fuck, why didn't my parents tell me this instead of heart problems balalala. I was >40% bodyfat my entire life, no wonder I'm a low T slob. Fuck.

Doesnt matter if there is no girl to coom in.

i have a very narrow waist, chad out :feelskek: