Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel being ethnic

dominic

dominic

Officer
Ethnics got the shit end of the stick in every aspect of life. Ethnics are inferior to white people in every single possible way.

Intelligence, beauty, civilization, physique, facial structure, eye color, hair color, frame, looks, etc... Being ethnic is hell on earth.

I'm so tired @tehgymcel420 . Being white is one of the best possible things on earth.

I'm tired.

Last edited:
Thats rough buddy

It's too hard to cope

Are you black like your avi suggests. If you’re black at least you can BBCmax. Us ricecels are truly bottom of the barrel out of ethics when it comes to SMV.

Intelligence, beauty, civilization, physique, facial structure, eye color, hair color, frame, looks, etc...
I feel like I'm not white then. Maybe I'm ethnic too?

Go to your local school and see who has the top grades. It's all curries and chinks
Yeah because the top .01% of those shitholes with over a billion people each were able to escape. That's why they left their shitty countries.

what a fucking low iq reply I hate when people say this shitnik fucktards don't have any iq
None of that shit matters. In fact, focusing on cram schooling only hampers your social life.
This too shitniks study like cucks because it's all they can do I mean a curry or chink isn't gonna be going to any parties or dates or join the football team

at best you'll see his ass in the computer science club
I feel like I'm not white then. Maybe I'm ethnic too?
Youre honorary ethnic if you post here

Yeah because the top .01% of those shitholes with over a billion people each were able to escape. That's why they left their shitty countries.

what a fucking low iq reply I hate when people say this shitnik fucktards don't have any iq

This too shitniks study like cucks because it's all they can do I mean a curry or chink isn't gonna be going to any parties or dates or join the football team

at best you'll see his ass in the computer science club

Youre honorary ethnic if you post here
Average curry iq is double digit. Currys who make it to west are mostly above 100

Being white is a good cope tbh

why is everything you post self hating ethnic shit

ethnics should stay in their home countries, then they will not have so low self esteem, like me donot envy whites at all, only envy chads in my country

Why? Because its the truth you cuck. Anybody who calls truth tellers self-hating are still bluepilled.
you can hate yourself for the truth. im blonde blue eyes so i couldn't give a shit about ethnic inferiority, but it's the ONLY thing he cares about and posts. at what point does it become obsessive?

ethnics should stay in their home countries, then they will not have so low self esteem, like me donot envy whites at all, only envy chads in my country
too late for some like me. I live in the white man's country and born there. too late to leavr

Average curry iq is double digit. Currys who make it to west are mostly above 100
exactly., and this shitniqqkkccc deathniqqcckqqkkqqcckkkccc copers always use those western curries to claim theyre high iq JFL
Being deathnik affects every aspect of one's life to the point where distracting oneself from its effects becomes unavoidable.
Indeed.

truly sucks being nonwhite in a world where you are told throughout your whole life to study hard a get a good job by your ethnic parents, just wageslave and then what? how can I live a "good" life all by myself, hated and alone
this. I only earn money now to cope but motivation is mediocre cause eating good food and travelling on your own is Boring after a few tries

too late for some like me. I live in the white man's country and born there. too late to leavr
very sorry for you, bro
but at least you live in a developed country, try to make money and go to third world to slay

None of that shit matters. In fact, focusing on cram schooling only hampers your social life.
It's the only option you have if you aren't sexually attractive and don't live in a country where you can NEET though ngl

Curries and rice "make it" in the West through sheer force of will and near 24/7 robotic wageslave STEM labor. They aren't naturally as intelligent or intuitive at STEM like white nerds (as evidenced by the fact that whites still produce all the major scientific innovations and discoveries), which is why they have to put in backbreaking amount of cramschooling to make up for it and compete, but in the process they sacrifice all of their humanity and end up becoming these joyless empty shells that devoid of any affection, love or sensibility. Unlike whites, these deathniks think of STEM as a way out of poverty rather than being genuinely curious and passionate about STEM fields, which makes their drudgery even worse.
Blackpilling ethnicels in ethnic countries and showing them that it's better to remain in their countries instead of being socially and sexually starved in western countries would go a long way to not only reducing inceldom in western countries but also throwing a wrench in economic "elites" plans to bring in more ethnic wageslaves to pay for their pet projects like pension funds and other safety nets.

I literally starting to think he's a cumskin larping as an ethnic for an ego boost. Not even 14k,tellem-t,and colvin posted this much self hating shit
Do you want a pic of my hand with a time stamp or what
Curries and rice "make it" in the West through sheer force of will and near 24/7 robotic wageslave STEM labor. They aren't naturally as intelligent or intuitive at STEM like white nerds (as evidenced by the fact that whites still produce all the major scientific innovations and discoveries), which is why they have to put in backbreaking amount of cramschooling to make up for it and compete, but in the process they sacrifice all of their humanity and end up becoming these joyless empty shells that devoid of any affection, love or sensibility. Unlike whites, these deathniks think of STEM as a way out of poverty rather than being genuinely curious and passionate about STEM fields, which makes their drudgery even worse.

Curries and chinks exist as robotic automatons without any passion or excitement.

Why? Because its the truth you cuck. Anybody who calls truth tellers self-hating are still bluepilled.
Brutal af. Thanks for backing me up.
You know who I am btw right.

Do you want a pic of my hand with a time stamp or what
that wouldn't prove anything because you're most likely white passing. A sandnigger getting a cumskin toilet is only possible if he is fair skinned.Also you whine about being ethnic but you're half white try being full blooded ethnic then come back to me.