Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Being ethnic is like experiencing life as a nightmare

To be considered handsome as an ethnic, you need to „not look ethnic“.

At this point its a borderline crime for an ethnic to be breeding unless they are exceptional.

He dosnt look ethnic you fucking idiot. Salludon looks like a white guy with black hair
He looks white in a single pic. In the other 2 pics, he looks ethnic. I don't why you're so triggered.

True, there's a German movie called "Agent Ranjid" which makes fun of us curries, although there aren't even many of us here in Germany.

Being curry in Germany and other Western European countries is like hell (only Africans and East Asians have it a little worse)

Most people wouldn't say something in your face, but inside they see you as a piece of dirt. You can see it on how they look at us. But many people are too naive to accept the reality

Even Middle Eastern (Turks, Arabs, Kurds etc) here don't like us and make fun of us, regardless of which religion we have.
Imagine looking down on people from countries what mog your country to the moon and back ( I mean comparison between such Asian giants like China and Japan vs Germany ).

Images 2

Top10 worlds biggest economies copy2x 1

Attachments

• 226032.png
    226032.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: