Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Being ethnic is like experiencing life as a nightmare

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Pop culture makes fun of you (Think Apu from Simpsons or the trope that Asians have small dicks).
White normies and Chads joke about you or look down on you.
You are denied your individuality and being ethnic becomes your most important trait at least when you live in a white country.
History lessons cuck you and tell you your ancestors were savages who were cucked and raped by whites. (sometimes even literally).
Your women avoid you and want white children and have no respect for you.
And of course having shorter average height etc.
Being ethnic literally reduces your looks by 2 points. A 7/10 ethnic who is handsome automatically becomes only 5/10. To be even considered DESIRABLE you have to be fucking 10/10 (8/10) and simply datetable at least 9/10 (7/10) if you're not willing to date landwhales and uggos.

Being ethnic is like a curse. A punishment for something you didn't even do. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Being ethnic is like a curse. A punishment for something you didn't even do.
20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

herculean over for ethnic incel.

Pop culture makes fun of you (Think Apu from Simpsons or the trope that Asians have small dicks).
White normies and Chads joke about you or look down on you.
You are denied your individuality and being ethnic becomes your most important trait at least when you live in a white country.
History lessons cuck you and tell you your ancestors were savages who were cucked and raped by whites. (sometimes even literally).
Your women avoid you and want white children and have no respect for you.
And of course having shorter average height etc.
Being ethnic literally reduces your looks by 2 points. A 7/10 ethnic who is handsome automatically becomes only 5/10. To be even considered DESIRABLE you have to be fucking 10/10 (8/10) and simply datetable at least 9/10 (7/10) if you're not willing to date landwhales and uggos.

Being ethnic is like a curse. A punishment for something you didn't even do. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
There’s no way a 9/10 ethnic is only going to have landwhales and uggos as options. Man the lies some ethnics tell themselves is beyond funny. :feelskek:
20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
Why are you quoting bible verse. Do you seriously believe the earth is only 6,000 years old JFL. :lul:

There’s no way a 9/10 ethnic is only going to have landwhales and uggos as options. Man the lies some ethnics tell themselves is beyond funny. :feelskek:

Why are you quoting bible verse. Do you seriously believe the earth is only 6,000 years old JFL. :lul:
You lack reading comprehension. I said you can only have landwhales if you are BELOW 9/10 as an ethnic.

So, I feel like many ethnics here are not really ugly at all and mog me to oblivion.

You lack reading comprehension. I said you can only have landwhales if you are BELOW 9/10 as an ethnic.
It is still ridiculous lol. An 8/10 ethnic is going to struggle you seriously believe that. :worryfeels:

true im a currycel and life is brutal even in asia were looked down upon. imagine the west. rope
I think it's not so hard to get a pussy in Asia as an Asian guy (if you're not ugly and short in comparison to local men). Am I wrong?

In the West yes.
Looksmax.org did a tinder experiment with an ethnic Chad against a white Chad.

@Meus @Broly
Check out this thread and stop coping.:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
A 7/10 ethnic who is handsome automatically becomes only 5/10
nope, 7\10 is 7 regardless of race, kpopmaxxer can for example even increase their score

but ugly or average = it`s over

Ricecels are the most discriminated ethnic group in western countries. I'm surprised that this community does not protest. They are discriminated much more than blackcels.

@Meus @Broly
Salludon has a much better face than that white chad, but what does this even tell us? Just look like him? Just be one in a billion theory?

@Meus @Broly
He looks like O'Pry in those pics, nobody can even tell he's ethnic jfl.

I mean, I still think if you're, say, a 7/10 6'1 ethnic, you can slay even in the West.
I can't believe foids are that racist.

Indeed. As a 5'3(120lbs) ethnicel, I've been directly denigrated by tall White men and White Hispanics.

I think it's not so hard to get a pussy in Asia as an Asian guy (if you're not ugly and short in comparison to local men). Am I wrong?
my ethnicity is indian and i live in malaysia were the looked down upon race here

my ethnicity is indian and i live in malaysia were the looked down upon race here
Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. That's strange though. They're not better than you.

Salludon has a much better face than that white chad, but what does this even tell us? Just look like him? Just be one in a billion theory?
All I’m saying is that good looking ethnics don’t struggle and can even mog whites. But most ethnics seem to believe.
Cope ethnic=0 no matter what you look like

Asians are the most self hated ethnic because the ugliest among all ethnics.
They worship the white man despite the fact that he bombed their ass with nuclear bomb.

Blacks and sands are less self hated. Blacks are superior to the white man in terms of body frame and dick size. Sands are Caucasians so they compete with white normies sometimes even with white Chad. Both blacks and sands are famous of raping white foids. Many European foids prefer to sleep with Chad sands rather than white normies.

He looks like O'Pry in those pics, nobody can even tell he's ethnic jfl.
It’s because of the sunlight in the 1st pic. In the other pics he has an ethnic pheno.

If I were white with the same appearance, straight hair and light eyes I would be at least high tier normie

True, there's a German movie called "Agent Ranjid" which makes fun of us curries, although there aren't even many of us here in Germany.

Being curry in Germany and other Western European countries is like hell (only Africans and East Asians have it a little worse)

Most people wouldn't say something in your face, but inside they see you as a piece of dirt. You can see it on how they look at us. But many people are too naive to accept the reality

Even Middle Eastern (Turks, Arabs, Kurds etc) here don't like us and make fun of us, regardless of which religion we have.

I have noticed a trend in ethnics having good skin, and thereby mogging be.

What's up with ethnics having good skin genes? Especially rice.

More like an automatic 3-4 point deduction.

True, there's a German movie called "Agent Ranjid" which makes fun of us curries, although there aren't even many of us here in Germany.

Being curry in Germany and other Western European countries is like hell (only Africans and East Asians have it a little worse)

Most people wouldn't say something in your face, but inside they see you as a piece of dirt. You can see it on how they look at us. But many people are too naive to accept the reality

Even Middle Eastern (Turks, Arabs, Kurds etc) here don't like us and make fun of us, regardless of which religion we have.
Can 100% relate as a curry. Our skin and hair colour makes us low status. Combine that with short height and unattractive face you will be treated like trash. You are seens as the lowest of the low. We, curries, are put in the same group in which gypsies are.

Can 100% relate as a curry. Our skin and hair colour makes us low status. Combine that with short height and unattractive face you will be treated like trash. You are seens as the lowest of the low. We, curries, are put in the same group in which gypsies are.
At least you're not a nigger.

Bro even gypsies have it better than us cuz they're lighter skinned.

At this point being in hell is preferable to being incel.

Very much true, in my ethnic family fair skin and light eyes are being celebrated and other people racial stereotype me all the time.

Gypsie sluts are hotter than curry sluts.

I would say gypsies are slightly whiter curries.
No, Kalash and Hunza are "white curries"

Paki17
Paki7

Very much true, in my ethnic family fair skin and light eyes are being celebrated and other people racial stereotype me all the time.
Same. My family is Iraqi-Turk and thankfully most of us are fair-skinned. Even the darkest people in my family, like my dad, are an olive/light brown color. One of my sisters has VERY pink cheeks. She looks likes she's blushing 24/7 and all of my mom's friends compliment her on how white she looks lol. One of my cousins also has a blonde kid and ngl he mogs the browner kids in our family

What type of ethnic are you?
Bro even gypsies have it better than us cuz they're lighter skinned.
Gypsies sometimes have colored eyes :feelsohh:

Bedouinwoman

At least the average Paki is whiter than the average Indian. And since when did Menas hate Pakis? I've never seen this

Last edited:
No, Kalash and Hunza are "white curries"

View attachment 500406View attachment 500407View attachment 500408

Same. My family is Iraqi-Turk and thankfully most of us are fair-skinned. Even the darkest people in my family, like my dad, are an olive/light brown color. One of my sisters has VERY pink cheeks. She looks likes she's blushing 24/7 and all of my mom's friends compliment her on how white she looks lol. One of my cousins also has a blonde kid and ngl he mogs the browner kids in our family

What type of ethnic are you?

Gypsies sometimes have colored eyes :feelsohh:

View attachment 500410

At least the average Paki is whiter than the average Indian. And since when did Menas hate Pakis? I've never seen this

I'm Punjabi Paki, same skin color as Dev Patel, the Indian actor. We're not much lighter than most North Indians

Where do you live bro?
At least here in Europe there are some Middle Easterners who don't like us maybe 30% don't like us from my experience but most are not like that

I'm Punjabi Paki, same skin color as Dev Patel, the Indian actor. We're not much lighter than most North Indians
Dev Patel has pretty fair skin, he's not brown by any means. He's very light skinned for a Curry, so if that is your skin tone, you're good.

And North Indians are Iranians partially, so it's to be expected. Pakis are still generally whiter than Indians. Look at Imran Khan or Nouman Ali Khan. Both are White-skinned Pakis, and Nouman even has blue eyes

Youngkhan
nak3-2.jpg

The Kalash Tribe and Hunza Tribe are also very white and they are Pakistani
Paki10

Where do you live bro?
At least here in Europe there are some Middle Easterners who don't like us maybe 30%-40% don't like us from my experience but most are not like that
Canada. And where are you in Canada? Why do they hate you? Here in Canada, I never see this stuff. how bad is it? Does it ever esculate to full on fist fights?

Dev Patel has pretty fair skin, he's not brown by any means. He's very light skinned for a Curry, so if that is your skin tone, you're good.

And North Indians are Iranians partially, so it's to be expected. Pakis are still generally whiter than Indians. Look at Imran Khan or Nouman Ali Khan. Both are White-skinned Pakis, and Nouman even has blue eyes

View attachment 500427
nak3-2.jpg

The Kalash Tribe and Hunza Tribe are also very white and they are Pakistani
View attachment 500428View attachment 500429

Canada. And where are you in Canada? Why do they hate you? Here in Canada, I never see this stuff. how bad is it? Does it ever esculate to full on fist fights?
At least dark enough that whites see our skin colour as black

This blue eyed man on second picture is not like typical Pakistani, such ppl make less than 0,1% there. I've never seen on light eyed person when I was there for holidays

And Imran Khan also don't looks like typical Punjabi Pakistani, he looks like Pathans/Pashtuns Pakis who are on average lighter than Punjabis, also he's facial features are not like Punjabis

It's not that bad, it never escalates. It's just some of them like to talk bad about curries, but most will not say in front of you. Maybe it's in Canada not that worse cuz there are much more curries than Middle Easterners, i'm sure that's the reason why

Id be a god if my eyes were blue:feelsrope:

At least dark enough that whites see our skin colour as black
No, lol, if you look like that Indian actor in terms of skin tone, you could probably larp as South Euro or Arab. You're not black whatsoever
This blue eyed man on second picture is not like typical Pakistani, such ppl make less than 0,1% there. I've never seen on light eyed person when I was there for holidays
Yes, I know, but my point is, it still exists.
It's not that bad, it never escalates. It's just some of them like to talk bad about curries, but most will not say in front of you. Maybe it's in Canada not that worse cuz there are much more curries than Middle Easterners, i'm sure that's the reason why
Probably. I cant deny race plays a part in the way people treat your no matter if you have the samer religion

If you live here in America white incels have it the worst

There are no low tier normie or midtier normie ethnics.

There is a sharp cutoff either you have an amazing life as an ethnic and bang a new chick every month or u r a subhuman invisible and mocked by society. Ignored and worthless.

If u r an ugly ethnic around 14years old and you start to looksmaxxx and thugmaxxx early enough u can ascend, not only ascend but become a gangbanger if you fail to do so u will have a hellish existence

Yea.

Its very obvious and plain to see in America that if you're a man of color, and you are not exceptional in some way, you will have a hellish life. The whole point of living, working, and participating as a member of society is to find love and a partner. Because being in love with a partner usually means a mentally and financially stable life.

Doesn't matter in any social setting. It can be school, the workplace, public transportation, bars, nightclubs, events, etc... You see that at the top of the food chain as far as social life, love, and sex, are tall, rich, good looking white nordic Americans. Then normie whites, then exceptional (in some way) ethnics, and at the very very bottom are average or ugly men of color. Worst if they are a combination of short and poor.

Last edited:
Cuck energy .

Being a sub-eight white male is a NIGHTMARE.

White incels have it far worse.

@Meus @Broly
He dosnt look ethnic you fucking idiot. Salludon looks like a white guy with black hair