Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being Dark Skinned Curry Is One Of The Worst Flaws

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Not only are women repulsed by you but most people directly look down on you as uncivilized, low class and primitive. The racism is subtle but it's everywhere even your own ethnic group would prefer to be in the company of and respect a light skinned guy of the same ethnicity over you. Worst part is options for skin lightening are limited and risky. It's quite obvious I am looked down on and despised for my dark skin.

Over for burntcels honestly, and I actually mean it

yeah I remember seeing lightskinned curries talk shit about darkskinned curries. Even in the most incel race there is a hierarchy.

Lmao burned skin actually looks better. My skin is the color of dog shit.
I didn't mean burnt literally, when whatever god made you he left you in the oven for too long bro

this tbh

its literally over if you are curry

its REALLY LITERALLY over if you are a dark skinned curry with curry hue

yeah I remember seeing lightskinned curries talk shit about darkskinned curries. Even in the most incel race there is a hierarchy.
This is what I hate about us the most. Northern curries think they are above southern curries, LMAO. But these morons don't realize the fact that being slightly better looking than the ugliest of people means basically nothing.

My mom said I am a handsome brown prince :feelsautistic:

Hey atleast you are not fucking asian. It could be worse.

curries cant be incels, JBC theory is legit.

Exact same thing happens in Latin America as in India, both places are absolute shitholes because the majority are brown and the whites act like literal Jews using nepotism. They get comfy govt jobs for themselves and mooch off the resources of their countries.

Caste systems result in hellholes that only benefit the few. Everyone just tries to abuse the person lower than him because hey at least my skin is whiter than that guy, he's a subhuman. It's a low trust society where everyone just wants to fuck each other over. Very corrupt.

Exact same thing happens in Latin America as in India, both places are absolute shitholes because the majority are brown and the whites act like literal Jews using nepotism. They get comfy govt jobs for themselves and mooch off the resources of their countries.

Caste systems result in hellholes that only benefit the few. Everyone just tries to abuse the person lower than him because hey at least my skin is whiter than that guy, he's a subhuman. It's a low trust society where everyone just wants to fuck each other over. Very corrupt.
This is true. I see this all the time in my country, White mogs castizo, castizo mogs mestizo, mestizo mogs amerindian, lightskinned amerindians mogs darkerskinned amerindians. The whiter you are, the most respect from the people you will have.

I’m fucked in every way, but at least I’m white I guess. Definitely not doing me much good though.

Yeah i seen curries get lots of shit in highschool

How much of the caste system is still alive in India?
Do people still say they are Brahmin or whatever?

If it's dark enough you can try Tyronemaxing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back