Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being curry in the west is the worst role you can be given

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
Just imagine being a woman
Now imagine seeing a curry on the street, not a fucking fake, light-skinned one, a brown one
Do you assume him to be approachable, english-fluent speaking with potentially similar interests?
Or, do you assume him to be the stereotypical, fresh off the boat, heavily-accented freshie who can remove a virus off your pc in under 4 seconds?

I have such a broad spectrum of interests i'd love to share yet i'll be indefinitely assumed to be, in public, a FOB until I open my mouth
Jfl, this is such a cancerous existence

Then you go back to india and get an arranged marriage (state mandated gf)

lifefuel for curries tbh

At least they tend to be high IQ and rich, therefore can get a gf in the third world

lifefuel for curries tbh
I don't speak any language apart from English, I don't understand the culture back home and I don't want to live to be a spear-chucking chimp in a third world shithole. I'm too westernized for the curries back home jfl

Last edited:
It’s ROLE not ROLL you imbecile

Just imagine being a woman
Now imagine seeing a curry on the street, not a fucking fake, light-skinned one, a brown one
Do you assume him to be approachable, english-fluent speaking with potentially similar interests?
Or, do you assume him to be the stereotypical, fresh off the boat, heavily-accented freshie who can remove a virus off your pc in under 4 seconds?

I have such a broad spectrum of interests i'd love to share yet i'll be indefinitely assumed to be, in public, a FOB until I open my mouth
Jfl, this is such a cancerous existence
If you a brown curry in the west try to assault women in the dark make them pay :feelsaww:

Cope; Rice has higher IQ as well as higher SMV.
They're the only ones to surpass us tbh, Rice flourish nowadays in SMV because of Kpop and other weeb related shit. Lucky fuckers jfl
nice avi btw

They're the only ones to surpass us tbh, Rice flourish nowadays in SMV because of Kpop and other weeb related shit. Lucky fuckers jfl
nice avi btw
Thx

Curries are surpassed in every field of life though. At the very bottom of the totem pole, since their phenotype is neither feminine enough to be pretty nor masculine enough to be chad.
Careermaxxing becomes their main cope and hope.

most i've seen seem more successfull than the average white and taller than what they are in india

lifefuel for curries tbh

I wish people would stop peddling this ignorant shit. It does not work like that. Even if it did, you do realize India is gynocentric as fuck. The laws rival Canada and even Spain for how much they favor females. Traditional marriage simply does not work under blatantly anti-male legislation.

That's even before getting into the fact I'm westernized. Hence functionally illiterate in the languages, culture and having been disowned over a decade ago.

Their life is just too easy and they are protected by society. :feelsaww: FK THIS WHORE